News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Surferboy567

According to the latest Disney Dish. Guardians will open in early 2022. TRON will supposedly open first.

This is a rumor, please treat it as such grain of salt and all that.

EDIT: This is apparently due to the film having not have been filmed yet which will apparently be done by Taika Waititi as part of Thor Love and Thunder. Again, this is a rumor grain of salt and all that.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
@Horizons1 @skiir97 @HauntedPirate
@networkpro

you must not really know what Disney is and why this media company is so loved

sorry, it's not exceedingly popular because of worshiping Kings with Charlie Chaplin mustaches
or because the primary theme park has a beautiful castle in it
or because of S*** Wars

Bless your heart. Have you taken your meds ? I'm wondering how you could be so deluded to assume your opinion and sudden discovery of how to use the font and typesetting options matters more than any other opinion ?

what started this argument was:

I was being creative and giving awesome suggestions about what the GOTG:CR attraction can accomplish
and instead of simply having a really cool conversation where we could discuss and debate what type of science concepts can be the most beneficial to communicate to the general public for the purpose of inspiring the creation of a much better future (as was the original goal of the Epcot themepark),

instead: you guys just made fun of me without even discussing or debating what I was suggesting

So your idea of a better future is a dictatorship where other people's ideas are not allowed to be interesting and should be silenced

I'm taking a break from whatever this thing is

because it is definitely not a cool conversation

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

I was being creative and giving awesome suggestions about what the GOTG:CR attraction can accomplish
and instead of simply having a really cool conversation where we could discuss and debate what type of science concepts can be the most beneficial to communicate to the general public for the purpose of inspiring the creation of a much better future (as was the original goal of the Epcot themepark),

instead: you guys just made fun of me without even discussing or debating what I was suggesting

So your idea of a better future is a dictatorship where other people's ideas are not allowed to be interesting and should be silenced

Your ineffective delivery using random typesetting and hipster vencular neuters whatever idea you're trying to express. You might as well try a different language as that's how it's being received.

In der Tat könnte das sogar besser sein, da es mehr Leute gibt, die mit mehreren Sprachen vertraut sind, als es Leute gibt, die sich mit Ihrer Dummheit befassen. Vielen Dank, Sie haben sich das begehrte gesperrte Konto verdient.

Movielover

1609855426345.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

1609856533898.gif

There needs to be something realistic to discuss from your ramblings first.

KIGhostGuy

I’m really curious on the process behind how they decide what gets added to each park, and who decides what. For instance, with this ride, everyone blames Chapek. But EPCOT has a Park President, so wouldn’t she also have been deeply involved with the decision and shouldn’t she also share in the blame?

J4546

I think putting the GotG coaster in epcot is fine. Not a fan of the giant box but im still cool with it. Epcot needed some major attractions and this coaster def qualifies as one. hopefully the coaster is a hit and they build another one with a star wars theme and put it in DHS

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I’m really curious on the process behind how they decide what gets added to each park, and who decides what. For instance, with this ride, everyone blames Chapek. But EPCOT has a Park President, so wouldn’t she also have been deeply involved with the decision and shouldn’t she also share in the blame?
Nope. Epcot has a VP who mainly nods and says yes.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I think putting the GotG coaster in epcot is fine. Not a fan of the giant box but im still cool with it. Epcot needed some major attractions and this coaster def qualifies as one. hopefully the coaster is a hit and they build another one with a star wars theme and put it in DHS
DHS is where GotG should have gone in the first place.

J4546

I get why people think that, but to me thinking long term, they will certainly build another coaster like this and if they had alrady built GotG in DHS then theres no way we would get a star wars coaster in the same park (this is all hypothetical that we even will get a sw coaster) So, by building this coaster at Epcot, they can build a star wars version at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom