News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

OG Runner

I know this is very visible from the parking lot and even from different angles from the World Showcase, but take a photo from "street"
level, from the front of the building. (where the entrance was to Universe of Energy) I do not think people will be focused on the building. I mean take a look at the new photos of Galaxy Edge. Those individual "spires" on the roofs, are going to blend into a good looking mountain range.

lazyboy97o

I know this is very visible from the parking lot and even from different angles from the World Showcase, but take a photo from "street"
level, from the front of the building. (where the entrance was to Universe of Energy) I do not think people will be focused on the building. I mean take a look at the new photos of Galaxy Edge. Those individual "spires" on the roofs, are going to blend into a good looking mountain range.
The gravity building isn’t directly behind the old Energy Pavilion. That this keeps getting mentioned is like saying it’s not visible when looking at The Land. Of course it won’t be visible when looking in a different direction. It is visible behind the upcoming Play Pavilion.

The Empress Lilly

Horizons is really jacking up those sight lines. What an eyesore!

Seriously, if the GotG building had been there since 1982, nobody would care. Similar, If they didn't build Horizons until 2019 in the same spot, people would complain about sight lines.
No, not at all. Horizons, like SSE and the Motion building are gorgeous show buildings meant to be admired, and meant to be understood so the story of their rides and of FW is furthererd. They don't ruin sightlines, they are the sights whose views are ruined.

To add to te confusion, a massive square box could totally fit in beautifully with FW East, better than the Horizons building. After all we have a sphere, a circle and a square posing as a triangle...

The Empress Lilly

"Seriously, if the GotG building had been there since 1982, nobody would care. "

COME ON NOW, GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT NON SENSE.
Pre-clutter EPCOT:

Open-Stage-American-Adventure-Nora-Martinez.jpeg

tirian

I think he actually meant that comment based on the fact that 300 pages or so of this thread have been about hating the box.....not that some of us disagree. This thread is definitely NOT about the ride anymore.....
Gotcha. I checked out of this thread long ago because other things are more important. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom