News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Missing20K

Some of us are complaining about all the complaining about the box, the paint scheme, the inclusion of GotG in Epcot, and expectations that today's TDO must abide by some unwritten code or mandate from the 1970's.
31nvYCPwezL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

lazyboy97o

Florida...high water table...it would be underwater... and in person that building is massive...kind of crazy massive.
Building sub-grade is possible in Florida. The very park in question has basements. Many attractions have basements.

Some of us are complaining about it needing to be a box at all.
To be fair, we were complaining about the roof drainage.

GlacierGlacier

My hypothetical berm wouldn't need to block all of the structure, just half of it.
Paint the upper half camo and do some planting in front of it and at least the outline would be broken up significantly.
Everyone knows of the famously tall forests of Central Florida, with their trees soaring nearly 200ft in height. It wouldn't have looked out of place at all.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I wish they hadn’t added the copyright notices. You’d think that with a nice graphic like that, they wouldn’t want those copyright notices distracting from the elegant message about complaining. I guess protecting their “IP” and the almighty dollar are all they care about, gah! Totally unmagical!!!

;)

I wish they hadn’t added the copyright notices. You’d think that with a nice graphic like that, they wouldn’t want those copyright notices distracting from the elegant message about complaining. I guess protecting their “IP” and the almighty dollar are all they care about, gah! Totally unmagical!!!

;)
It looks like a screengrab from Amazon, they overlay that copyright message on preview pages.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Mostly. If I recall their bottom is below grade.

The basements of Land, Energy, Horizons and Imag were all below grade.
They’re below grade. And many other attractions have facilities below grade. Go look in the Space Restaurant thread at the aerial photos and you can see one of the large pits that go down to the mechanical rooms for the Mission: SPACE centrifuges.
I'm confused.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom