News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

geekza

By the time my family went in the summer of 1983 (I just figured out last night that we went in 83 instead of 84. Brain getting old.), everything seemed to be working in the park. At least I don't recall any breakdowns. We didn't get to see everything that year because the lines were crazy. People think FoP has long lines; most of the Future World ones stretched out of the pavilions and through outdoor switchbacks. No covered, interactive queues, either. It's a miracle my parents survived the trip without murdering my brother and me. Still glorious.

Bender123

By the time my family went in the summer of 1983 (I just figured out last night that we went in 83 instead of 84. Brain getting old.), everything seemed to be working in the park. At least I don't recall any breakdowns. We didn't get to see everything that year because the lines were crazy. People think FoP has long lines; most of the Future World ones stretched out of the pavilions and through outdoor switchbacks. No covered, interactive queues, either. It's a miracle my parents survived the trip without murdering my brother and me. Still glorious.

I remember waiting 15 whole minutes for Mexico!

Truk777

Here is the Guardians ride area on May 8 from Nearmap.
Guardians.jpg

WEDwaydatamover

I hope they let the pavilion retain its original name. U of Energy and allow Guardians be a secondary + another mission breakout an after thought. There are too many missions or starrings in Epcot.

That pavilion has earned its respect and title.

Let us learn from Journey into Imagination.

smile

New detention ponds for stormwater management.

stormwater mgmt? drats...
for once i was hoping they'd use the detention ponds to toss all the loons into that dive in the world showcase lagoon (or any of epcot's smaller pools and ponds, for that matter).

Timothy_Q

I hope they let the pavilion retain its original name. U of Energy and allow Guardians be a secondary + another mission breakout an after thought. There are too many missions or starrings in Epcot.

Isn’t the rumour “Guardians of the Galaxy: Infinite Universe”?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Was just in-park today. More steel wall has been raised, only visible from outside the park. Anywhere from spaceship earth south you can't see anything.

Ratatouille is funnily enough the opposite, but I'm keeping that in the other thread.

Using Google Earth modeling, the gravity building will be almost invisible walking around in the park. It will be visible from the monorail and from the parking lot, though.

geekza

Don't count on it. They aren't exactly focused on maintaining any sort of focus or central theme at the parks any longer. It's pretty much, "Where do we have space to shove IP?" Hollywood Studios doesn't even have a central theme any longer, but then again it hasn't for some time. Animal Kingdom has Avatar. Liberty Square has Tiana. Now, Epcot has Frozen and, soon, the Guardians.

trainplane3

I'm think one of the hinted at names was "Infinite Universe". If is that, then it would probably be something like "Guardians of the Galaxy: Infinite Universe".

montyz81

Don't count on it. They aren't exactly focused on maintaining any sort of focus or central theme at the parks any longer. It's pretty much, "Where do we have space to shove IP?" Hollywood Studios doesn't even have a central theme any longer, but then again it hasn't for some time. Animal Kingdom has Avatar. Liberty Square has Tiana. Now, Epcot has Frozen and, soon, the Guardians.
To be fair the logo for AK does include a dragon. It does almost look like a banshee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom