News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

DCBaker

Premium Member
This isn't specific to Cosmic Rewind, but a new Guardians of the Galaxy Skyliner-Style Popcorn Bucket will be available at all popcorn carts in EPCOT beginning April 17.

IMG_8E2122AE27E8-1.jpeg

Touchdown

I’m not drawn to popcorn in a theme park. That’s just not something I want there, it’s for movie theatres and relaxing at home. Ice Cream, Pastries, yes, if I want something savory I’ll grab something from CS.

dreday3

We finally had our chance to ride it last week and I happily did not get sick! :D
The poor guy behind us promptly got off and threw up in the garbage can. :(

We got Tears for Fears. I absolutely loved this ride. Felt like we were just gliding through space, listening to great music.
I found Tron more "thrilling" - that launch is fantastic, but overall liked GOTG more.

The Rocketeer

We got Tears for Fears. I absolutely loved this ride. Felt like we were just gliding through space, listening to great music.
I rode the ride for the first time in February. I was lucky to get two rides in one day actually with LL and virtual queue. The first time we got Disco Inferno, I thought it was a fun time, but perhaps a tad bit overhyped by my friends who were with me. But the second time we got Everybody Wants to Rule the World and that was the best experience. I feel like the ride goes from good to great depending on which song you get, at least in my opinion.

correcaminos

I rode the ride for the first time in February. I was lucky to get two rides in one day actually with LL and virtual queue. The first time we got Disco Inferno, I thought it was a fun time, but perhaps a tad bit overhyped by my friends who were with me. But the second time we got Everybody Wants to Rule the World and that was the best experience. I feel like the ride goes from good to great depending on which song you get, at least in my opinion.
I'd say in our experience good to excellent depending on the song. We still are missing 2 (Disco Inerno and September) and definitely have our favorites. Everybody Wants to Rule was hands down our least favorite. Next lowest was was I Ran... it was miles better than Everybody... for us, but still meh. Conga is our favorite followed by One Way...
Kind of unbelievable that we've had Conga half of our rides.

The Rocketeer

I'd say in our experience good to excellent depending on the song. We still are missing 2 (Disco Inerno and September) and definitely have our favorites. Everybody Wants to Rule was hands down our least favorite. Next lowest was was I Ran... it was miles better than Everybody... for us, but still meh. Conga is our favorite followed by One Way...
I really want to ride with September.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The odds...

The probability of getting all 6 songs in 6 rides is 1.5%.

The rest of the chances:

View attachment 645261

The median is 13 rides, the mean is 14.7.

This is a type of probability problem called the coupon collector's problem. The maths of it have been explored in great detail for 'collecting all 6' due to the humble six-sided die.

As you can see, you can ride it 22 times and still have 10% chance you haven't heard all six songs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom