GTA San Andreas

Slipknot

Original Poster
I don't know about anyone else. But does anyone who has played San Andreas feel like it's a stress reliever? Or am I just a crazy nutjob???

Number_6

It's fun but, and I say this tongue firmly planted in cheek, there are times when I find myself wishing for an English - Gangsta Rap dictionary... :lookaroun

Figment1986

I Want a PS2 or For this to come out for PC Soon.. I played it at friends house once.. It ia great... (perfect stress releaver.. much more effective than GFA Vice City...

Not For Sale

I'm getting immense pleasure out of 3 things:

Stabbing

Flamethrower (I'm a pyromaniac)

and flying the planes

How to get in Los Santos International Airport

Take a car to L.S.I. and drive so you're on the ground level. If you see an entrance/exit ramp to the highway you're going the right way. DO NOT go on the highway. If you are going so you see the back of it, drive forward. After that make a slight left so you're on a street. If you're going the opposite way make a U-Turn when the fence ends. This is a bad neighborhood and I think they are a rival gang. When you see the red brick wall stop your car a bit further down the road. Park the caron the sidewalk. Jump on the car's hood, then to the roof. Press square to hang on the fence. Press it again. Tilt the left analog stick forward so you're on the other side of the fence. walk towards the small plane. This plane is called the Dodo. You may remember it from GTA 3 and Vice City. It didn't fly very well. The flight system has been greatly improved. You have the choice of going in this plane or taking the private jet. I suggest the jet. Walk to your right and to the end on the runway to go near the jet. You will find a baggage car on your way. If you're a lazy bum take it. Once you get to the plane press triangle to get in the jet. Hold square to go in reverse and use the L2 and R2 buttons to control turning. Once you're on the runway hold X to accelerate. Tilt back on the left analog stick to fly upwards. once you have a good height press R3 (pressing down on the right analog stick) to put your landing gear up for more speed/height. Bank (tilt) the plane by tilting your left analog stick left or right. For the maximum tightness of a turn, tilt the left analog stick until the plane is at a 90 degree angle. Hold the L2 or R2 button with the corresponding direction. If you're feeling adventurous, perform a barrel roll by gaining speed then tilting the left analog stick completely left or right. Make sure it's only left/right. If it's tilted a little down or a little up it won't work the same way. Make an entire revolution and you made it! For landing press R3 to lower the landing gear. Take your thumb off of the accelerator (X) and hold square as you get closer. This will slow the plane down. Make a gradual decent and keep holding square. Almost there! Now land. Hold square to brake. You did it! And you made through these looooong instructions.

Steamboat_Kevin

I was home sick from school today (I have a bad cold) so I was playing San Andreas for a good 8 hours :D
It's sheer perfection, great story, lots of fun, and totally interactive with the whole changing CJ's clothes and hair and working out etc. :sohappy:
And with cheats, it's a whole lot more fun!

goofyfan13

I have to agree, what a great game! I get a kick out of knocking the cops off of their motorcycles and stealing them. Not For Sale, I especially like sneaking up behind people with the knife and doing a stealth kill. That is always a fun way to kill people. :lol:

IMO, the best GTA game to date.

Mudblood

I cant seem to enjoy this one as much as the others...It reminds me of The Sims, with shooting and drugs..LOL...I will probably buy it when it comes out on XBox

JSMc

I also think it's the best in the series. I haven't played it since I picked up Half-Life 2, but I only have 5 missions left. I plan on beating it on Thanksgiving. It's kind of a tradition I started 2 years ago when I beat Vice City on Thanksgiving that year. Then last year I got and beat Max Payne 2 on Thanksgiving. So this year it will be San Andreas. Maybe next year it will be Max Payne 3 if it's done by then.

Slipknot

Original Poster
JSMc said:
I also think it's the best in the series. I haven't played it since I picked up Half-Life 2, but I only have 5 missions left. I plan on beating it on Thanksgiving. It's kind of a tradition I started 2 years ago when I beat Vice City on Thanksgiving that year. Then last year I got and beat Max Payne 2 on Thanksgiving. So this year it will be San Andreas. Maybe next year it will be Max Payne 3 if it's done by then.

Question: How the heck do you get greater lung capacity???

Slipknot

Original Poster
TowerOfTerror said:
swimming under water over and over again.

Um, for how long?? I did that for about 5 minutes straight and NOTHING happened.

JSMc said:
And you'll have to have good lung capacity for a certain mission.

Amphibious Assault. Any more or is that it?

StevenT

Static-X said:
Um, for how long?? I did that for about 5 minutes straight and NOTHING happened.

Amphibious Assault. Any more or is that it?
You have to swim for a LONG LONG time to gain lung capacity, it's a bit absurd. And yes, Amphibious Assault is the only mission that you need high lung capacity for.

I bought a new PS2 (the small ones, which are amazing) just for San Andreas. Best $200+ I ever spent :)

Slipknot

Original Poster
StevenT said:
You have to swim for a LONG LONG time to gain lung capacity, it's a bit absurd. And yes, Amphibious Assault is the only mission that you need high lung capacity for.

I bought a new PS2 (the small ones, which are amazing) just for San Andreas. Best $200+ I ever spent :)

Thanks for the heads up. And welcome to the club.

StevenT

Static-X said:
Ok. Has anyone else gotten PO'd at the mission Supply Lines? To hell with model airplanes!!!!
Is that the Zero mission where you have to defeat Berkley's mail order business via RC Baron? I can get eveyone easy, but I always run out of gas on the return trip, oh well :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom