GRRRRRRR!!!!!! Haunted Manison News

pheneix

>>>It's been years since Eddie was in a position to demand ANYTHING and be taken seriously...especially lately.<<<

Ain't that the truth.

Yet for some reason the guy still thinks his $h!t doesn't stink.

BRER STITCH

Jennifer Tilley also told me that Mission Space will be open by April 1st, that Spaceship Earth is going to re-open as a Character Meet-N-Greet, and that Disney is going to move "that big hat" at MGM to the top of the Earful Tower......

:brick:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Jennifer Tilley also told me that Mission Space will be open by April 1st, that Spaceship Earth is going to re-open as a Character Meet-N-Greet, and that Disney is going to move "that big hat" at MGM to the top of the Earful Tower......

:brick:

:lol: :lol: well now that's odd, cuz she told ME that they were actually going to sculpt a giant replica of her head and replace the Earful Tower with it!

HMGhost13

Originally posted by wyattkelly
Hmmm...changing Haunted mansion to reflect an upcoming movie, eh?

Well, I'm all for Disney going back into old attractions and revamping and cleaning them up. I'd love to see Pirates of the Caribbean get a rehab, new characters and audio-animatronics. Walt himself would have looked at it now, thought it needed a face lift, and rolled up his sleeves. He never wanted either Disneyland or Walt Disney World to be the 'same.'. he wanted it to change, to reflect new and exciting tastes. So if Haunted mansion gets a rehab, new special effects, new designs, I'm all for it. People are more sophisticated then they were twenty, thirty years ago. Something new and stimulating.
Much like Project Gemini, which looks like a great idea, if it can ever get off the ground (And seriously, Disney pours more money into it's movie industry per year then this would cost, and this would pay off in the long run in improved attendance)
I love going to WDW, planning on moving to Florida this year even to hopefully get a job for the company, but things need to be spruced up. And if that includes Jennifer Tilly as Madame Leona or Johnny Depp in Pirates, so be it.

good points but, riddle me this. Why the most popular rides? and WHY the last ride he had influence on? if they're gona update it, should update the technology and not the ride. besides, if they did it is ver evident from here that the fans would not allow it.

Dizknee_Phreek

i would have never heard of her either if it wasn't for her being on the tv series Key West back in the day. most people probably don't even remember that...it was back in the 90's and only lasted maybe a season or two, if that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom