grown man would like to meet Pooh -- best place?

Misskitten

and will he feel out of place with the characters?

I know I loved meeting characters last time I was there, but I'm a big kid at heart.

Figaro

They also used to hang out around the United Kingdom in EPCOT back in the rose gardens. If you ask a CM they can tell you when and where the characters will appear. They have a special "hotline" to call. Atleast I hope they still do this! It was really helpful for finding my 2 yr olds fave charaters when we went last time.
Good Luck!

Upvote 0

Invero

Originally posted by Misskitten
and will he feel out of place with the characters?

I know I loved meeting characters last time I was there, but I'm a big kid at heart.

I've seen Pooh at Mickey's Toon Town Fair at MK, across from Millionaire at the Studios, he's also at the Crystal Palace and I beleive 1900 Park Faire. But check with a CM that day to find out exactly where he will be.

As for out of place? Nah... You're at Disney... and the characters are the heart of Disney. You wont be the only "kid at heart" there, and besides, who cares. Pooh is worth it, right? So, go... meet Pooh... have fun, get your picture taken, get an autogragh :)

Whenever I go to the parks, I always try and go see Tigger and Pluto, and give them a big hug. It's fun to be a kid at heart!!!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Figaro
They also used to hang out around the United Kingdom in EPCOT back in the rose gardens. If you ask a CM they can tell you when and where the characters will appear. They have a special "hotline" to call. Atleast I hope they still do this! It was really helpful for finding my 2 yr olds fave charaters when we went last time.
Good Luck!

They won't be at Rose & Crown more than likely. About the only characters in the countries are Aladdin and Jasmine.

The rest are on the Character Bus which runs several times a day in Epcot.

Upvote 0

zenatoad

My husband & I are two big kids who enjoy getting our pictures taken with the characters, too. I highly recommend the character breakfast at Crystal Palace (MK). Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet are all there and best part of it they come around to every table, so you don't have to find them - they find you. It's soooooo cool!!!:D

Upvote 0

gepetto

I saw Pooh at Toontown. Get to MK early and head to Toontown first. All of the little kids are riding the Fantasyland stuff so you'll see a lot of characters with no lines. :) Later in the day there the lines get long.

Upvote 0

I love Mickey

Animal Kingdom has a special spot for Pooh, Eyore and Piglet. It is away from everyone down a little path like you are in the woods. I believe it was on the way into DinoLand USA. There is a photographer there incase you would like a professional picture done. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

Figaro

Sorry to go OT here.....Hi Maria!! Long time no see! Nice to see a friendly and familiar face after all this time! :) Our last trip to Disney was literally a nightmare for us, so we've been avoiding the subject. I'm finally starting to get back into the "Disney Mode" and started planning our next trip for Sept 2002. Got to try to make this trip extra special to make up for the last one and I know everyone here can give me some great ideas to do that! :D

Ok back to the Topic :)....my DH tries so hard to look all cool and mature all year but once he gets to WDW, he lights up like a little kid! Even before we had our son, he would light up when he saw Mickey, or his fave Donald, and throw the camera at me so I can take his picture. :)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Here's another welcome back to Figaro! :sohappy:

And I agree, the character meals are the way to go for an adult who doesn't want to look "too obvious." ;)

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by I love Mickey
Animal Kingdom has a special spot for Pooh, Eyore and Piglet. It is away from everyone down a little path like you are in the woods. I believe it was on the way into DinoLand USA. There is a photographer there incase you would like a professional picture done. Have a great time.

I've met Eeyore and Tigger at AK at Camp Minnie-Mickey. I don't remember if Pooh was there. The characters at Camp Minnie-Mickey aren't always the same ones except for Minnie & Mickey.

Upvote 0

DisneyrazZ

Keep in mind that Crystal Palace has not only a character breakfast, but also a character lunch and a character dinner. So if you prefer to go at lunch or dinner rather than breakfast, then go ahead! My boyfriend and I did a character dinner there last week and it was great! We got to meet all the characters minus Piglet (i dont think he was there that day for some reason or another)...we got the characters autographs and their pictures too! it was great and well worth the money!

~DisneyrazZ~

Upvote 0

Jodigrl328

As said before, I would go with a character meal. You're not waiting in line forever to meet him and he comes to every table so you get a meal and a greeting. That is my opinion.

Upvote 0

MassFan

Originally posted by DisneyrazZ
We got to meet all the characters minus Piglet (i dont think he was there that day for some reason or another)
~DisneyrazZ~

I've gone to MK in the spring and been told by cast memebers that Piglet is a fall character because I made a PS at the Crystal Palace for breakfast and didn't see him. Anyone know if this is true?

This is one reason I'm going in October this year :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom