Grocery Options

elizzierose

Hi Everyone!

I am a life long Disney veteran but haven’t been in a while and have not been yet with my children (6 years and 6mo by the time of our trip).
Although we will be renting a car and very well may take a ride to Publix, I am looking for some suggestions regarding grocery options. Do you shop, do pick up, or delivery? Whatever the case, what have been the stores or services you’ve used that you can suggest?

Thank you!

DiSnEyF@n

Can I ask what’s making you apprehensive?
People are saying that they’re not getting what they want and that with the “texts” for replacements it’s been overwhelming. I guess I’m afraid that I’m not going to get what I want… Which isn’t a big deal, but some things we definitely need.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
People are saying that they’re not getting what they want and that with the “texts” for replacements it’s been overwhelming. I guess I’m afraid that I’m not going to get what I want… Which isn’t a big deal, but some things we definitely need.
I would look at it this way, do your order and see what you do get. You could always then drive to somewhere the next day and pick up anything that didn’t arrive.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom