Grocery Delivery?

NOVAtraveler

I'm staying at Saratoga Springs (I moved from AKL) so that I could get a villa. I noticed that they have a grocery-delivery form that you can fill out and fax in. While it looks a little pricey, I wonder if it isn't worth it to NOT drive to a Publix (in July). Anybody had experience with this service? If so, do you know if you have to be in your villa to take delivery? It says delivery is after 5 p.m., but not how long after 5 p.m.

sweetpee_1993

Another FYI: during your trip if you need any meds or pharmacy-type stuff (we have to use Dove bar soap for medical reasons and I underpacked) go to your resort's front desk and tell them what you need. They have a pharmacy that delivers quickly with only a $5 delivery fee and no minimum. If there is anything you need and this pharmacy carries it, you can get it. The hubby requested the soap and within 1 hour we had it.

Upvote 0

Trishnh

I posted this same question back in March for my April vacation..Garden grocer was recommended to us and we used them; I highly recommend them! We had our groceries deliverd to the hotel before we even arrived so they were there when we got in. It worked out very well. I will definitely be using them again when we go in July.

Upvote 0

NOVAtraveler

Original Poster
Thanks to all

I'm pretty much sold on using GardenGrocer and will use the idea of having the groceries delivered before I actually get there.

thanks again for all the wonderful ideas.

July 6 to AutoTrain, July 7 to SSR!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom