groceries

Sari8970

Original Poster
Last year we used a service to delivery groceries to our room. I'm wondering if anyone else has ever done this and if so, what company you used.

Thank you so much.

melmood2000

I haven't personally done this before but we are going to try Garden Grocer for our trip this year. It is an online grocery store that will deliver to the Disney resorts.

CaptainShortty

Garden Grocer is generally the preferred place that people have groceries delivered from. I've never used it myself but have dealt with them at the front desk and also heard wonderful things about it from guests. I would highly suggest using it.

Sari8970

Original Poster
Thanks so much. That who we used last year and I guess we'll use them again this year. We didn't have any problems, I was just looking to see if anyone recommended anyone else for comparison.

Thanks again!

Matt and Kelly

We just placed an order with Garden Crocer this past week. We searched a few different grocers but GG seemed to have the best selection of baby items so we went with them.

Order process was pretty simple and quick but I was most impressed that we received a confirmation call about an hour or two later to ensure all the details were correct.

Glad we did this as it will save alot of space in our luggage not having to pack as much stuff for Ella.

CleveRocks

I've used Goodings 3 times, totally satisfied every time.

They aren't the cheapest, but I think they're the most convenient. You don't pay until they actually ring up your order in their store that day (as opposed to weeks in advance with Garden Grocer). You don't schedule a delivery time, because they never deliver to you, only to Bell Services.

The selection on their website seems limited, but they will deliver anything they stock on their store shelves (except alcohol).

jikobean

We've used diapers.com for diapers, juice, snacks, etc. It's 1 day free delivery and is delivered to the front desk. Great to save room in the suitcases.

disneygirl1

GG is definitely the service of choice, but I think they are a little pricey! Not sure what you are planning to order, but it ended up being cheaper for us to mail a box of supplies down then to order thru them.

I've used Garden Grocer many times. Their selection has gotten really good in the last few years and I found them to be pretty reasonable, especially for a smaller order. I also like WeGoShop if you have more specific needs (like organic or gluten-free, of which there isn't a huge selection at GG). If you're staying a week and ordering a lot, I'd consider a cab to the Super Target on 192. The prices there are excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom