Grizz's Epcot Updates (Disclaimer: No, not as good as my others, sadly)

General Grizz

Original Poster
speck76 said:
Before we get upset over the removal of decorations, let us not forget we are getting a ride which I have heard is quite good.
Yes... that's what I hear, too. I am VERY excited for the ride itself (no more reason to go to DCA!). . . yet, too bad there's such a big flipside for an original favorite . . .

And we will hold tight and see what happens, but at this point, it's best, at the least, to let management know what the public thinks before adjusting such a delicate system.

tigger248

General Grizz said:
But my guess is that if Circle of Life closes, they want to replace it with that coaster to be put next to Living Seas. I will let you know when I find out.

What coaster? I haven't heard about this one.

Gregory

Hmm.. I havn't heard it in a while, but I think (if its the one Jim Hill outlined when he first broke the news about Gemini), it has something to do with the rainforest...

Try serching JimHillMedia.com for Gemini, or search the boards here...

General Grizz

Original Poster
tigger248 said:
What coaster? I haven't heard about this one.
Disney wanted to put a coaster next to the Land, between it in the Living Seas, with Circle of Life area being replaced as the load/unload area.

The project was cancelled, and funds went over to the Canada Rapid Ride concept, which was red-flagged, according to a forum member here. So if Circle of Life were to close, this is a potential "replacement." But I have no direct source indicating this is the current plan at this point.

I think this is a potential ruining of a peaceful and aesthetic area of Epcot (which is harder and harder to find), so I hope the funds go BACK to Canada as the Land will be overflowing!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Gregory said:
Hmm.. I havn't heard it in a while, but I think (if its the one Jim Hill outlined when he first broke the news about Gemini), it has something to do with the rainforest...

Try serching JimHillMedia.com for Gemini, or search the boards here...
What about your website? That was the first place Soarin'/Food Rocks and the correct original roller coaster location was put on the net, anyways. . . ;)

Gregory

General Grizz said:
What about your website? That was the first place Soarin'/Food Rocks and the correct original roller coaster location was put on the net, anyways. . . ;)
I'm too modest ;)

Let me find the link

Edit Grizz is right.. him and I were first! (How could I forget?? :hammer: :hammer: ) (remember.. this is over a year old.. so treat the facts with caution.. but, it seems to be pretty dead on)

::Bows to Grizz::

imagineer boy

Wow, I really underestimated the plastics exibit. It sounded so boring, but it looks like alot of fun! Maybe I should check it out some time. Great to see that Innoventions is getting more than just the latest games by Disney interactive.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Gregory said:
I'm too modest ;)

Let me find the link

Edit Grizz is right.. him and I were first! (How could I forget?? :hammer: :hammer: ) (remember.. this is over a year old.. so treat the facts with caution.. but, it seems to be pretty dead on)

Don't forget the Living Seas! That was put there first, too.

OH! and don't forget Kitchen Karnivale.

Gee, Gregory, DisneyInformer.com definitely needs more credit. ;) :wave:

Gregory

Wow.. Grizz.. what am I going to do when you get your own site up and running?

My little baby's all grown up and saving Disney! (Yeah.. I know... I stole that from Mushu.. kinda)

Expo_Seeker40

Thanks Yensidtlaw1969
for the avatator!!! :sohappy: :wave: :cool:

But grrrrrr how do I activate it. I'm trying to make it work, but it either says it's too big, or it's not a GIF JPG, etc file.

Any tips as to how to get working?

LOL

the-reason14

DDuckFan130 said:
Sorry to be completely ignorant, but I haven't been to the Land pavilion in quite some time. What are these balloons of which you speaketh??

The balloons at the top. When you go inside and go downstairs you should have a good veiw of them if you look up. You know, the ones that go up and down slowly occassionaly. I remember just gazing at them for 5 to 10 minutes at a time when I was little.

I must havent of noticed them because last time we were in there, I didnt see em.

yensidtlaw1969

Expo_Seeker40 said:
Thanks Yensidtlaw1969
for the avatator!!! :sohappy: :wave: :cool:

But grrrrrr how do I activate it. I'm trying to make it work, but it either says it's too big, or it's not a GIF JPG, etc file.

Any tips as to how to get working?

LOL
You're welcome!
It is a GIF avatar, I don't know whats wrong though, sorry. The same thng happens with the other ones I made.
Anyway, in case you were wondering, thatlittle dude on the right is supposed to be Grizz Picketing in front of the Land.

stitchrules223

Where will the Balloons end up?

the thing that I'm wondering is when the balloons are removed, will some of them end up on e-bay or something like that??? I really like them too!!! :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom