Green Eggs and Ham Is Open!

lebeau

Original Poster
They are serving a variety of topped tater tots and a s'mores dish. Who Hash is served in a souvenir can.

IMG_2935.jpeg

Pizza-Tots-at-Green-Eggs-and-Ham-Universal-768x512.jpg

IMG_2941-667x500.jpeg

IMG_2936-514x500.jpeg

Attachments

• 1575320325072.jpeg
    1575320325072.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 1575320350850.jpeg
    1575320350850.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 65

lebeau

Original Poster
Wow that is nuts! Maybe it is because the show has been really popular on Netflix.

I figure that can't hurt.

Hopefully they are trying to refresh their food service and utilize some of the dead space. This menu is basically ported over from the Friar's Nook with a couple of dishes replicating the taste profile of HHN offerings. Hopefully this sticks around and they follow suit with Wimpy's.

macefamily

Dang. We were just there two weeks ago. I definitely would have tried the Who Hash and the Pizza tots. Sounds like the pizza fries dish they served two years ago at Horror Nights. Loved them.

champdisney

They are serving a variety of topped tater tots and a s'mores dish. Who Hash is served in a souvenir can.

IMG_2935.jpeg

Pizza-Tots-at-Green-Eggs-and-Ham-Universal-768x512.jpg

IMG_2941-667x500.jpeg

IMG_2936-514x500.jpeg
Looks like A+ quality snacks. My guess is that this is a seasonal run for the Holiday celebrations throughout the park (Grinchmas). Might have to check this out later this week... I’ve noticed that the older I get, the easier new food items lure me to the parks.

lebeau

Original Poster
Looks like A+ quality snacks. My guess is that this is a seasonal run for the Holiday celebrations throughout the park (Grinchmas). Might have to check this out later this week... I’ve noticed that the older I get, the easier new food items lure me to the parks.

I have heard that TMs are saying the decision has not yet been made as to whether this will be a seasonal offering or permanent. They are asking for positive feedback to sway that decision.

lebeau

Original Poster
EXCUSE ME, the ham is supposed to be green too

I find the green eggs to be off-putting (apparently spinach is involved which makes it a little better). Green ham would be way too close to rotted meat in my mind.

If I were ordering off the menu, it would either be the s'mores or the buffalo tots depending on whether I wanted sweet or salty that day.

lebeau

Original Poster
Can't eat the container---how was the hash ---good--bad--ho hum

Haven't personally tried it but the reviews I have read make it sound pretty good. It's a lot less food than the other options for the price so unless you want the souvenir can there's not much bang for the buck.

John park hopper

People (thousands+) pay $15 for a cup you can refill with drink all day then take it home as a souvenir. The container has value or can you really drink $15 of soda in a day?
So are people buying it for the container or the food in it. My original question was how does it taste. At Disney soda prices it is not hard to drink 3 sodas in a day at Disney and equal $15

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

Well, I haven't eaten it, but... it's... a can. A red can with white letters on it. A lot less unique than a souvenir cup. So if you think a red can is worth $5 extra bucks then I guess go for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom