Green Eggs and Ham Is Open!

lebeau

Original Poster
Well, I haven't eaten it, but... it's... a can. A red can with white letters on it. A lot less unique than a souvenir cup. So if you think a red can is worth $5 extra bucks then I guess go for it.

Agreed although in fairness it looks like the can is actually plastic and smooth rather than jagged. So, it's not like they are selling the exact thing you can get for $.50 at the grocery store. It's basically a cup made to look like a can. Whether or not that's worth $5 and a smaller portion of food to you is up to you. For me, it's not.

I have read reactions from people who have sampled the Who Hash. The general consensus seems to be that it is a decent, perhaps even good, corned beef hash. Since you're primarily interested in the food, I would get something else unless you just really love corned beef.

Tom Morrow

So my roommate got the Who Hash can, and the can is literally just a metal can with a printed label on it that could be peeled off. Definitely not worth the price, but apparently the hash was good.

champdisney

Went to Islands today around 1 pm and decided to march on over to this Green Eggs and Ham establishment for our first meal of the day - the lady and I slept in. We had the Green Eggs and Ham Tots and shared the S’mores Nutella. It was delicious, we devoured the living daylights out of our lunch. Definitely hoping it sticks around.

Rob562

I think the only drawback is that it has only outdoor seating. Fine in the spring and fall months, but might be a problem in the summer and the coldest days in winter.

If it's open next month I have a feeling we'll order drinks at Backwater and then send one person over to grab one or two orders of tots to bring back.

-Rob

trr1

Unfortunately it seems like it is closed again.
from attractions magazine site
Throughout the month of December, guests can enjoy the Green Eggs and Ham Cafe in Seuss Landing, where they can enjoy unique and exciting menu items such as Green Eggs & Ham Tots and Who Hash. The cafe will be open every day from 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.

JoeCamel

from attractions magazine site
Throughout the month of December, guests can enjoy the Green Eggs and Ham Cafe in Seuss Landing, where they can enjoy unique and exciting menu items such as Green Eggs & Ham Tots and Who Hash. The cafe will be open every day from 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
It is open today

lebeau

Original Poster
You guys are toying with my emotions here.

It better be open in May!

When it opened, I heard TM's were asking guests to provide positive feedback. The plan was for Green Eggs to be seasonal, but they said if they got overwhelmingly positive feedback there was a chance they could stick around. The reaction online has been Universally (pun intended) positive so hopefully that translated into actual feedback at guest services and fancy tots will stick around.

Hope you can get some when you're there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom