Great Podcast??

ada0801

Original Poster
Hi All,

I am getting on a flight this weekend and wanted some Disney podcast to watch/listen to. Does anyone have some good suggestions on which ones are best for experienced Disney persons.

Thanks!!

EPCOT Explorer

He might be a pain with the food stuff, but he does have some mighty good connections. :lol:
A pain?:lookaroun:lol:

Connections, yes, and his show is of good quality....But I strongly suspect that is because he is dealing with Disney themselves for those interviews.:lookaroun;)

Lou Mongello is the host of the WDW Radio show. the Ooolou thing is a joke me and EE have.
:lookaroun

Ham

My favourite has to be wdw today too, and there are plenty of old episodes you can go through that are all still relevant. I also like the n e t c o t podcast.

WDW Radio is ok. I don't mind features on rides, hotels, etc. But some shows covering events tend to get a little OTT on the 'we love disney, doesn't it all make you want to cry' IMO!

wdwbeepbop

I like , they usually have a lot of shows about attractions and whatnot that are fun to listen to

and WDW Radio is good when he does a top 10 or something about an attraction but everything else is so long and not very entertaining

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom