Great new Official MNSSHP site

imamouse

It's interesting that the website is going for spooky (in an artistic way) when it's a 'not so scary' party. I love hearding the music from the Boo to You parade.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
It has a very ....

"Nightmare Before Christmas" feeling to it.

:xmas::sohappy::xmas:

I'll be there on Friday night 9/12! Can't wait...
After 2 years of going to MVMCP - I'm looking forward to a totally new "look" in the MK!

Oh...and the Oct 31st Party is already sold out!

diddy_mouse

very cute! Thanks for posting!

When we were at MNSSHP in '05 I had "Boo to You" stuck in my head the whole week. Couldn't help humming it while waiting in line for rides. :lol:

a2grafix

I love the Cadaver Dans, wonder if they are in the park!!!??!?!

I visited WDW for the first time in 14 years last October 2007 and my first time in the Magic Kingdom was for the not so scary party. Out of all the decorations, the parade and Hallowishes fireworks, the Cadaver Dans, the Haunted Mansion and the haunted deck hand on the Mark Twain were awesome. That section of Liberty Square, with that Sleepy Hollow-feel to it, was perfect.

The Cadaver Dans were a hoot!

DisneyWales

I missed last years Party, (Decided to hit christmas again instead).

But I've done MNSSHP 2005 and 2006 (Christmas 2006 and 2007, Disneland Paris 2005:xmas:).

Ive never seen the Cadaver Dans where abouts are they??? Are they on Main Street?

Also the lady outside of the HM telling tales looks amazing, the event just gets better and better.

While the new MVMCP Parade was a little lackluster IMO. Please Disney dont change Boo to you parade is one of the best parades at the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom