Great Movie Ride Question

BSikor

Original Poster
Hey there everyone! I have a friend that is O.C.D. and is trying to figure out what movies are shown in the current movie montage at the end of the ride. Does anyone have a list of the films? I would really appreciate it. I told her that if anyone can give her the answer its the people of these boards! Don't let me down. Thanks!

It took me a little while to find it but I found this on wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Movie_Ride

It's toward the bottom but I hope it helps!

maelstrom

Your friend doesn't have OCD just because she wants to know what movies are included at the end of the Great Movie Ride. That's called curiosity.

The Wikipedia link looks about right. Some films were taken out and some were added a couple of years back, but it's mostly the same. I have the original one on video from when the park opened.

MattyFresh

all I know is that they need to update basically that whole ride. Rode it last year and the continous popping of the blown speakers in the montage was really annoying.

pirate-princess

yea it is missing the new ones though it is only like 4 films they added right?

definetly pirates coz i always cheer! and i remember narnia too and im sure stitch is in there

i ALWAYS have great fun shouting them out with whoever i with!!!

RiversideBunny

They need to paint the ride vehicles to look like popcorn boxes.
Also, pipe in the smell of popcorn.
That would really make it a Great Movie Ride.
:) :)

BSikor

Original Poster
Your friend doesn't have OCD just because she wants to know what movies are included at the end of the Great Movie Ride. That's called curiosity.

It's a joke Maelstrom. She often jokes that she has OCD because she has a strong desire to keep lists of everything under the sun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom