Great Hotel Rate for March

Chris

I got a great hotel rate at the All-Star Music for the last week of March. The rack rate os $109 and even then MKC discount is $98. They were showing no AP discounts of any kind. So I call up CRO and used the AP code the is available for late April-September. (It was an honest mistake, I mis read the date). The CRO agent wnet away for a minute then came back with a reate of $69 per night. I have never had a rate that low during any season using any discount. WOW! What a stroke of luck.:lol:

Dwarful

What is CRO? How did you contact them? We are going in May and used our MKC discount but it wasnt that great of a rate! We are needing two rooms for 10 days so the more we can save the better thanks so much

Upvote 0

disneytati

Hey, Guys!
I once paid a $49 rate at All Star Sports! It was last year, in Oct. You should always ask for discount rates, they always have them!!!

How I miss Walt disney world!!!!:cry:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Thanks Gepetto. I thought about contacting you directly as you seem to know quite a bit. We had also gotten a room for $49 in Nov. so I was a bit surprised at Mays rate that was almost twice that price even with the MKC discount. I did call earlier and ask about special rates but that was through the disney card and they had no cheaper rates...I will keep you all posted if I get a better price.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom