Great Experience at All Star Music! 12/13 to 12/14 Trip Report!

Hey All!

FIRST - We stayed from 12/ 13 to 12/18!!! Sorry about the misleading title!!

Just wanted to share with you that we had a WONDERFUL and MAGICAL time at All Star Music this past week! We were sad to leave yesterday!

Having only ever stayed at the Poly, we were interested to experience a value.

Check in was a breeze with a wonderful, enthusiastic gentleman greeting us and CM's were handing out stickers and balloons everywhere, putting our grumpy, travel weary children into a much better mood!!

We found the entire resort to be extremely clean (and that is saying something because I am an OCD clean freak!) We were impressed with the fact that Disney cleans and changes all the bedding, not just the sheets, after each guest. Our room was spotless and had three darling towel animals. We didn't have Mousekeeping come in each day (once again, the OCD thing in me - I can't have other people cleaning in my room - weird I know!) BUT we did hear many, many other parents talk about all the cute towel animal/ stuffed animal set ups that Mousekeeping provided for their children. Sounded like everyone was very happy with Mousekeeping!

The food court was very clean and very well run. No long wait times, no problems at all. We thought the selection was nice, but we only ate there for 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner. I suppose if you planned to eat there every meal, the menu might seem a little limited. They had a great selection of healthy foods, which we loved.

The guitar pool was huge and full of fun activities being led by CMs. I can see where it would have been a little loud if you were staying in a Caylipso (sp?) building and had a room that faced the pool. The piano pool was nice and quiet. There were plenty of washers/ dryers in the laundry room next to the Piano pool. (I was a little worried after experiencing the limited number of washers available at the Poly in March.) We were in Broadway and had no problem with the walk to the food court/ bus stops.

I will say that the rooms were small. If we ever went back we would get two rooms just for the two bathrooms, quiet room for the kids so we could stay up later, etc. But even the smallness of the rooms wouldn't keep me from going back! We decided to try the Wilderness Cabins for our trip in June 2009, but not because we didn't have a wonderful time at ASMu!!!

I will post more and hopefully add some pictures later, but for now I have to tackle a huge load of laundry and put a toddler down for her nap!

Does anyone know if you can post pictures directly from your computer? Or do you have to host them on a photo site first?

princessmelinda

Beautiful Spectromagic photos, and your kids are too cute! I'm going in June 09 also, and I usually ALWAYS go in December, its always sad to have it not be Christmasy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom