Great Disney Find

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
I know this is in the wrong forum but I want y'all to see it.
While cleaning out the toy room at our old house last weekend I came across and old Disneyland Train playset from the 80's (I believe). Characters were included. There is a place to put them on each ride and the train. Pictures are linked below. Does anyone know where it would have been bought because I know it's not from Disneyland. I'm thinking Sears maybe. There are 2 pieces missing. The motion track for the Jungle Cruise ride and I think a Jungle Cruise boat. When the battery operated train stops on the track connected to the ride it moves it until you release the train. I do think we have them somewhere in another box from the toy room, just haven't found them yet. If anyone can correct my info or can give me more, that would be great. Thanks.

21e00693.jpg

5dae5e33.jpg

08d60f01.jpg

6db0c915.jpg

07131351.jpg

f538377b.jpg

8c259d09.jpg

0cdeaf5d.jpg

Boardwalk Joe's

Ohmygod! I had the same thing!!! I'll show the pics to my mom and see if she remembers where she got it. This is so awesome, thanks for sharing.

bluefaery

OMG I had this too. I think it got stolen during one of our many moves. It's too bad though, I loved that train.

monorailguy01

OH man I remember having that toy when I was a little kid... I dought i have it now. I prob put mickey in my VCR or something :lol::lol::lol:

If anything I highly dought they make that toy anymore.. I would say check EBAY they might have it on there.

Austin1

My mom's best friend had that exact train set. I played with it many times when I was little. That's so cool that we all had/remember that thing.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My guess is that its a Toys R Us production. It would have had to have been produced with the approval of Disney. Try looking on the underside of all the pieces. You might be able to find an imprint of the manufacturer.

jbbraud

Just found on ebay

the toy can be found on ebay. It was manufactured by Playmate Toys. Priced anywhere from $14.95 to $39.95

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom