great deal florida residents for not so scary!

ugotzme

Original Poster
got a email today for a not so scary deal that if you book a two night stay you get two free tickets to the event.The deal is for value resorts and dates in late sept and early oct. Evan the oct 4th date. great deal for us florida peopel

WaltsApprentice

got a email today for a not so scary deal that if you book a two night stay you get two free tickets to the event.The deal is for value resorts and dates in late sept and early oct. Evan the oct 4th date. great deal for us florida peopel

Any more information...like the specific dates?? And what code or what do you say if you want to book a room and get this deal???:confused: Thanks for the info!

KevinPage

We have a connection at the Dolphin and are staying there on October 4th & 5th.

Does that apply or is it a VALUE RESORT only?

Is there a code? I'd like to call up and find out.

Thanks for the heads up :D

JPVonDrake

Just to confirm...

This is a direct mail PIN offer only, and is not available to the general public nor is it available to all FL Residents, only those the offer is sent to. There is no published code, the selected Guest gets a numeric PIN number that must be verified in our systems before the offer can be extended.

Remember, direct mail PIN offers are non-transferable, and can only be used by the person who's name AND mailing address matches the offer sent. If a Guest tries to use another Guest's PIN number, both Guest could be removed from receiving future PIN offers.

WaltsApprentice

Just to confirm...

This is a direct mail PIN offer only, and is not available to the general public nor is it available to all FL Residents, only those the offer is sent to. There is no published code, the selected Guest gets a numeric PIN number that must be verified in our systems before the offer can be extended.

Remember, direct mail PIN offers are non-transferable, and can only be used by the person who's name AND mailing address matches the offer sent. If a Guest tries to use another Guest's PIN number, both Guest could be removed from receiving future PIN offers.

Thank you for confirming this! :D

cdunbar

I recieved one as well, and it sounded like a great offer but alas I am in school and would probably be studying for a test or for my LSAT on any of those offered dates, lol. Maybe next time? :shrug:

Gooch

That's an awesome deal. My girlfriend got the same e-mail and now we may consider going next month in addition to a planned November trip. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom