Grand Floridian Question

I am planning on staying here in December. Is there free parking at the resort ? Is there a "resort fee" ? I can't seem to find out this information on any website. Thank you !

If you are staying at any resort you will not have to pay for parking I believe at least in the past they give you a sign you can display onto your dashboard of your vehicle. No Worries, when you check in just mention it, they will explain it to you. You definately will not have to pay for parking at your Hotel, you will need to pay for parking at the parking lots for each park you attend. The way to get around that is to take a bus/monorail from your hotel to each park. It's much easier and much calmer. :>) Enjoy your vacation. :sohappy::wave:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I am planning on staying here in December. Is there free parking at the resort ? Is there a "resort fee" ? I can't seem to find out this information on any website. Thank you !

Yes, you can park here for free. If you valet, there will be a fee. When you stay at any resort, you can park there for free. Grand Floridian is awesome! I have stayed there several times and will be again when my mom and I go in May. I can't wait to get back! :sohappy: You will LOVE it! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

timeman

you will need to pay for parking at the parking lots for each park you attend. The way to get around that is to take a bus/monorail from your hotel to each park.

Resort guest do not have to pay to park at the parks. The paper they give you at the resort when you check in allows you to also park at all the theme parks also. It just needs to be displayed on your Dashboard so the attendant can see it.

Upvote 0

tirian

Resort fees—from parking to transportation—are already built into the price of the hotel room. There are no additional fees except Internet, and that might be changing soon. :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

As WDWMagic has said parking at your resort in the Self Park area is free. Valet is an additional charge. As a WDW onsite hotel guest the parking pass they give you does entitle you to park at the WDW parks for free as well. The only exceptions in the WDW property are the Swan and Dolphin which are within the resort's property but are not owned or operated by Disney. Hope this is helpful! Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom