Grand Floridian Parking Question

yensid67

I was just wondering about the parking lot ACROSS the road from GF...last time I was there it was used as overflow parking, even though it was gated, they left you in without question. Can you still park there without getting the third degree? We will be resort hopping to look at the different style and GF is our base for the resorts around 7 seas!

sbkline

As far as I know, the parking lot right in front is valet parking and the parking lot you speak of is for self parking. That is where we parked when we stayed there earlier this month. It has a gate where you have to show your room key card in order to get in, but there is also a button to push. I suppose they have to have that for folks staying off property who want to stop there for supper.

Upvote 0

tnpoohbear

We have stayed at the grand Floridian twice and I cannot remember, but we do have a handicapped tag. Such a beautiful resort! They spoil you rotten there!

Upvote 0

Mrsdonaldduck

We stayed there last August an we had our car. when we checked in they gave us a print out to put on our dashboard. It stated the days we were staying at the gf. We never had to show our room
Key to get in that lot.

Upvote 0

luv

Unless it is ridiculously busy or the President is there or something, you can park in the self-parking to visit the hotel.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom