Grand Fiesta Tour Show Quality

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Okay... this is an all new low.. lower than stitch. Lower than birthday cake castle. Lower than any b-mode on any ride. Lower than pizzarizzo. Lower than the awkward ride between Exxon and Ellen. Lower than the Canada pavilion refurb. Lower than shows being cut due to COVID.

...Show quality has literally been replaced by cardboard cutouts on a ride that was already as low as we thought it could possibly get. A ride that consists of screens. You thought you were tired of screens??? Well now get ready to be tired of cardboard.

yensidtlaw1969

Really, wouldn't they be better off just closing it for a few days rather than having this as the grand finale of the ride?
I suspect the capacity is truly needed now more than ever. Otherwise all the guests who would be riding get displaced back into a park that already needs all the space it can get for distancing.

This isn't an elegant move, but just this once I'm willing to cut them a break. I assume the show will return to its intended state shortly.

UNCgolf

And yet, you chose the name of the worst restaurant on property as your handle.

I realize this comment is weeks old, but is Chef Mickey's really worse than Tony's Town Square? I didn't think it was possible to make chicken parmesan inedible, but they managed to do it there. If Chef Mickey's is worse, that's just impressive.

Brer Oswald

I realize this comment is weeks old, but is Chef Mickey's really worse than Tony's Town Square? I didn't think it was possible to make chicken parmesan inedible, but they managed to do it there. If Chef Mickey's is worse, that's just impressive.
I’ve never ate at Tony’s, only Chef Mickey’s. It’s really cute. It’s peak 90s Disney aesthetic. The food is okay. Nothing gourmet, and probably not worth the price, but it’s edible. It was worth it if you had an extra dining credit lying around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom