Grand Disney Quiz!

Disneymaniac

Original Poster
On the Disney website called: Disneyland Resort Paris History their is a quiz with a price. The price is: a cd-single of the Main Street Electrical Parade. Everybody from Europe can enter the quiz, other countries aren't allowed to enter the quiz. More info about how to enter the quiz and rules check the special Grand Disney Quiz Section on the site, the Url = Disneyland Resort Paris History Site

Greetings,

Disneyland Resort Paris History Webteam

Disneymaniac

Original Poster
Thank you CDS Disney for your compliment, it's always nice to hear that people like the site and for LivinLarge I am sorry i had to make a choice of which countries are allowed to enter the quiz and which countries aren't, I decided to allow all the countries that you can find on the rules page becuase of the fact the Base of the website is situated in The Netherlands and the Sponsor that is paying for the quiz and the shipping costs also wanted to limited the number of countries that can enter the quiz.
If this quiz turns out to be a succes, we will look at a plan of doing it evey year and also if we can make it a quiz which can be entered by everyone from over the world.

Greetings,

Rob Bloemsaat (Webmaster of Disneyland Resort Paris History)

tenchu

Originally posted by LivinLarge
:fork: It's not really cool to reject other countries to the quiz. And isn't the MSEP the same tune played over and over?

You wouldn't believe how many north american sites there are that require you to post a zip code to gain entry.

And thats on the main disney sites.

SirNim

Ohh... I thought the quiz had a price to enter, you know, an entry fee...

But it's really a prize! A gift for getting a correct answer!... (That must be why only Europeans are allowed to enter the quiz!! Different terminology, different spellings...):D

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Disneymaniac

Original Poster
Het Spocky, ja ik heb me hier aan gemeld voor dat ik de naam Disneymaniacus verzonnen had, dus ik heet hier nog Disneymaniac. Leuk dat jij ook op dit forum zit. :)

Disneymaniac

Original Poster
Spocky said: Hey Disneymaniac, nice to see you on this forum,

I said: Hey Spocky, yes i already subscribe to this forum before i made up the name Disneymaniacus (on another disneyforum) soo i am still cald Disneymaniac, nice you are also on this forum :)

Disneymaniac

Original Poster
I am from the Netherlands and we learn multiple langueses at school, I can speak English, Dutch, French and a bit German, soo you can see i can speak multiple langueses. :)

CDS Disney

Originally posted by Disneymaniac
I am from the Netherlands and we learn multiple langueses at school, I can speak English, Dutch, French and a bit German, soo you can see i can speak multiple langueses. :)
Well im from RI and we lean how to speek english and english with a Rhode Island Accent. :hammer: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom