Goth Day at MK?

civileng68

Account Suspended
attention

Not that Im them, because Im not, but, is there any reason that they dress like this other than to get attention?

I say this because their website seems to focus on trying to "freak" people out instead of just like being the way they are.

I mean, I just dont understand why people have to focus on getting attention from everyone instead of just going somewhere to enjoy YOURSELF. :confused:

ISTCrew20

Yea, Tif and I saw a whole bunch of them when we were waiting for Wishes. I think they are really cool, and we saw this two chicks with cheetah hair, and cheetah skirts, with big lace up boots. They looked awesome, so I went over and asked them for a picture with them, and I got one, but it didnt come out:(

darthdarrel

Re: attention

Originally posted by civileng68
Not that Im them, because Im not, but, is there any reason that they dress like this other than to get attention?

I say this because their website seems to focus on trying to "freak" people out instead of just like being the way they are.

I mean, I just dont understand why people have to focus on getting attention from everyone instead of just going somewhere to enjoy YOURSELF. :confused:
IT has nothing to do with getting attention, it`s a way of life,now after saying that I am goth, but don`t dress goth. I am all into the goth/industrial music. So IT just goes to show that it doesn`t matter how you dress or what you listen to Disney attracts people of all venues!
:D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Almost all I listen to is industrial/goth and metal (well.. and reggae, but for arguments sake, not now. lol) and I dress like a regular guy...

... who surfs..

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by WDW*babe
Me too. Small town, we don't have much of anything. Except we seem to have many preps :hurl: :lookaroun

Then I guess you don't want to see my collection of polo shirts and khakis? :lol:

BRER STITCH

It was last Saturday. Did anyone go?

Ya gotta admit.....at least they take themselves lightly...

FROM THE WEBSITE:

Q. Can I bring kids?

A. Absolutely! They’re not just for breakfast anymore.

:lol:

DisneyJill

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
It was last Saturday. Did anyone go?

Ya gotta admit.....at least they take themselves lightly...

FROM THE WEBSITE:

Q. Can I bring kids?

A. Absolutely! They’re not just for breakfast anymore.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom