Got the Epcot rash

Mystic

Every time we go to Epcot someone gets a rash at the sock or shoe line or foot, as far as it can reach before hitting some kind of footwear. This time I got it, as well as everyone else I was with. It outlines where my socks were kist like a tan line The weird thing is that I don't feel it, it's not irritated nor does it itch. Does anyone else get this? I thought it was a quincedence but nope, its something at Epcot.

It sounds like a heat rash. They don't tend to be itchy but can be pretty sore to the touch. I've gotten this a few times adn it's usually at Epcot. It's caused by the heat radiating up off the ground.

The Battletoad

I actually know what you are talking about. One time when I was in Disney I had the EXACT rash you described. I did not even notice it until someone else in my group pointed it out to me. I didn't know where it had come from, but I guess now I do.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I actually know what you are talking about. One time when I was in Disney I had the EXACT rash you described. I did not even notice it until someone else in my group pointed it out to me. I didn't know where it had come from, but I guess now I do.
My theory is that in many places Epcot has the least amount of shade, at least on the wide brutal sun beaten walkways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom