Got selected for fastpass+

kasey1988

We just recieved an email to participate in fastpass+ trial during our stay! We had a choice of variety of dates during our stay (luckily one was the day we planned to be in the mk), mk was the only park option. There are two columns of ride options, you are allowed to select two rides from each side. The first column includes the mountains, Spectro magic, buzz light year space ranger spin and a princess meet and greet. The second has haunted mansion, wishes, jungle cruise, Mickey/Minnie meet and greet 3:00 paradeand dumbo. We chose haunted mansion, space mountain, thunder mountain and Mickey/Minnie meet and greet. Next they give you an option of 4 itineraries, you have choices of some that start at park opening and others that start later and go until close. Each ride has an hour window for arrival, our first is at 11:05am, last is 4:00pm! They email you a confirmation of your choices and will email you your fastpass+, hopefully it arrives before we leave since we are two weeks away! It also asks for any special celebrations. Any questions let me know! Any one else selected?

Alison1975

For what we would be registered on DME for it's 9/17-27 and even though only 2 of us are doing DME we are all registered cus the CM I spoke to thought we all needed it.

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Original Poster
I forgot to mention peter pans flight was also an option and that spectro magic had no availability left for the date i picked (sept19)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We just recieved an email to participate in fastpass+ trial during our stay! We had a choice of variety of dates during our stay (luckily one was the day we planned to be in the mk), mk was the only park option. There are two columns of ride options, you are allowed to select two rides from each side. The first column includes the mountains, Spectro magic, buzz light year space ranger spin and a princess meet and greet. The second has haunted mansion, wishes, jungle cruise, Mickey/Minnie meet and greet 3:00 paradeand dumbo. We chose haunted mansion, space mountain, thunder mountain and Mickey/Minnie meet and greet. Next they give you an option of 4 itineraries, you have choices of some that start at park opening and others that start later and go until close. Each ride has an hour window for arrival, our first is at 11:05am, last is 4:00pm! They email you a confirmation of your choices and will email you your fastpass+, hopefully it arrives before we leave since we are two weeks away! It also asks for any special celebrations. Any questions let me know! Any one else selected?

How exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!

Upvote 0

YoungNY

I was selected too, but when I got to the screen to pick a date it wouldn't let me push the continue button. So I never got past step 1, but I'm currently on hold with Disney right now. Been on hold for 12 minutes, I don't think they're gonna pick up since the contact line closes in 11 minutes, but I'll keep trying.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Just curious...you said it had Spectro on there....was it Spectro or MSEP? Just wondering since all of the calendars are showing MSEP...wondering if they're tipping their hand to a change???

Upvote 0

YoungNY

Ok, I got through and they said they've been getting a lot of complaints about people having the same issue, but that it should been fixed in the morning.

However, I tried on my iPhone and it worked. I booked 4 experiences for Saturday September 22. I chose a Mickey and Minnie meet and greet, space mountain, big thunder mountain and the haunted mansion. All from 9am to 2:30pm, basically back to back. Now I've got to replan my schedule as I had planned for us to be at DHS that day for EMH and we've got to be at DHS by 3:30 cause we've got a fantastic dining package meal at Hollywood and vine.

I like the idea, but I think it would have been better if they had given the choice of 4 experiences throughout the course of your
stay instead of all in one day. Or even give 2 days to choose from, as I really would have loved to use this to see wishes, but seeing as I'm still not sure what it's all about anyway, I know I'm lucky and just glad I got selected.

Upvote 0

Mawg

yeah, I hope they take into account park hopping. I never stay at one park for the whole day. I have a morning park and an evening park with resort time in the middle of the day. I want to be able to book a few attractions in the morning at one park then a few more in the evening at another park.

Upvote 0

YoungNY

yeah, I hope they take into account park hopping. I never stay at one park for the whole day. I have a morning park and an evening park with resort time in the middle of the day. I want to be able to book a few attractions in the morning at one park then a few more in the evening at another park.

Something like that would be great. Maybe once it's up and running they will give more options.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Yes, they are only choosing adults with no kids.

Guess I am out... :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom