Got selected for fastpass+

kasey1988

We just recieved an email to participate in fastpass+ trial during our stay! We had a choice of variety of dates during our stay (luckily one was the day we planned to be in the mk), mk was the only park option. There are two columns of ride options, you are allowed to select two rides from each side. The first column includes the mountains, Spectro magic, buzz light year space ranger spin and a princess meet and greet. The second has haunted mansion, wishes, jungle cruise, Mickey/Minnie meet and greet 3:00 paradeand dumbo. We chose haunted mansion, space mountain, thunder mountain and Mickey/Minnie meet and greet. Next they give you an option of 4 itineraries, you have choices of some that start at park opening and others that start later and go until close. Each ride has an hour window for arrival, our first is at 11:05am, last is 4:00pm! They email you a confirmation of your choices and will email you your fastpass+, hopefully it arrives before we leave since we are two weeks away! It also asks for any special celebrations. Any questions let me know! Any one else selected?

Dennman

We just recieved an email to participate in fastpass+ trial during our stay! We had a choice of variety of dates during our stay (luckily one was the day we planned to be in the mk), mk was the only park option. There are two columns of ride options, you are allowed to select two rides from each side. The first column includes the mountains, Spectro magic, buzz light year space ranger spin and a princess meet and greet. The second has haunted mansion, wishes, jungle cruise, Mickey/Minnie meet and greet 3:00 paradeand dumbo. We chose haunted mansion, space mountain, thunder mountain and Mickey/Minnie meet and greet. Next they give you an option of 4 itineraries, you have choices of some that start at park opening and others that start later and go until close. Each ride has an hour window for arrival, our first is at 11:05am, last is 4:00pm! They email you a confirmation of your choices and will email you your fastpass+, hopefully it arrives before we leave since we are two weeks away! It also asks for any special celebrations. Any questions let me know! Any one else selected?

Did you actually GET an email confirmation? I filled out our requests last night, but didnt receive anything else via email. When I log in it shows our selections, so I hope our passes are on their way.

Upvote 0

meyeet

we were selected and we're bringing 3 adults, 2 ticketed kids and 2 free kids. The website didn't work last night and I haven't tried it yet today.

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Original Poster
Did you actually GET an email confirmation? I filled out our requests last night, but didnt receive anything else via email. When I log in it shows our selections, so I hope our passes are on their way.
Yes I did. It says congratulations on your fast pass+ selections. It then lists the times/attractions. And some brief rules (only valid for this day/times.no early/late arrivals etc).

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

Ok, I got through and they said they've been getting a lot of complaints about people having the same issue, but that it should been fixed in the morning.

However, I tried on my iPhone and it worked. I booked 4 experiences for Saturday September 22. I chose a Mickey and Minnie meet and greet, space mountain, big thunder mountain and the haunted mansion. All from 9am to 2:30pm, basically back to back. Now I've got to replan my schedule as I had planned for us to be at DHS that day for EMH and we've got to be at DHS by 3:30 cause we've got a fantastic dining package meal at Hollywood and vine.

I like the idea, but I think it would have been better if they had given the choice of 4 experiences throughout the course of your
stay instead of all in one day. Or even give 2 days to choose from, as I really would have loved to use this to see wishes, but seeing as I'm still not sure what it's all about anyway, I know I'm lucky and just glad I got selected.
I got the email too but I'm in the same boat you were. Used the ID # they gave me and it gives me an error page to try again later. I was hoping it would work with my iPhone too but I got the same message. Well, luckily today is my day off, so I'll just keep checking back because I love to try out new technology. We'll be in MK for our anniversary on 9/24, the last day of the test so having that opportunity would be so cool.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

When we were there is MAy we saw a family that was selected when we were in Line for Splash! I so want to get picked. From what I saw when you get to the front of the line there is a CM there with a iPad that is scanning the FP or something. Guess this is being done to monitor how things are going. So cool!

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

YESSSS! My fastpass+ is now set up. I was having problems acessing the site but I just checked it again and it was working. As with everyone else its only for MK.
We're celebrating our anniversary on 9/24 so we chose that day. We reserved, Peter Pan (love the ride,hate the line), Dumbo because of the new setup, Mickey and Minnie Meet n Greet at the Town Square Theater for Anniversary Pics, and Wishes reserved viewing area (the patio near The Plaza). This is so cool that we could make our anniversary that much better. We're already going to CRT, where we got engaged exactly three years earlier 9/24/09. So that is great but to be able to have reserved viewing for wishes just makes it that much more special.

Upvote 0

jlthomas81

We were chosen as well, two adults, 2 kids (3) & (6). We ended up with our dates on the 20th, a day we were already scheduled to be in the MK. We went with Barnstormer, and Dumbo (for the kids) and Peter Pans Flight and Splash Mountain (well, also for the kids, but the big kids too)! Excited to try this.

Upvote 0

Ann S

Hi! Yes, I was selected too. It will be our first day at a park. Ours starts at 9:30
1. Splash Mountain
2. Thunder Mountain
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Mickey's Philharmonic

So glad we'll be done early. We'll go back to the room to rest and return for Mickey's Halloween Party

Upvote 0

meyeet

I called today to find out why my entire party was not listed on the fastpassplus website. They asked if the only member listed was riding DME, which is correct. They then told me to add the rest of my party to DME as that is where they are pulling the information from. So I did yesterday and now waiting for the system to update so I can make my selections.

This should shed some light on the selection process. Sounds like you have to be staying on site and riding DME to have a chance at being selected.

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Our family got selected as well. The last day of therial is the day we arrive so we had to shift around ours plans a little but we definitely wanted to give it a try. We chose Splash Mtn, BTMRR, Winnie the Pooh and the preferred parade seating. Pretty excited to see how it goes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom