*got my package today*

<3caseyscorner

SO..... WE RECEIVED OUR DISNEY VACATION PACKAGE TODAY!!:sohappy::sohappy: Its 29 days til we check in to AKL. As for the new luggage tags......AWESOME!! I liked the Castle ones too but it was time for a change and I like the new ones too:eek: Also, with the deluxe dining plan, I was wondering if they sent the free mugs to us or what.....well, in the package it says that we will receive them upon check in! YAH!!
So if you are wondering when you will be receiving your vacation package, look for it around the 29th day til your magical check in date!!

SN: The reason why my trip counter says 26 is because we are going to the Wilderness Lodge 3 days before AKL.

<3caseyscorner

Original Poster
Congratulations!! We received ours last week. We have 22 days to go! Sooo exciting!! Are you packing yet?

congrats to you as well!!! how long are you going for?! Maybe we'll bump into ya! LOL
O yes we are starting to pack.....its so funny, me and DH have outfits just for the world and we tried them on an modeled them the other night:ROFLOL: And then put them up in the Disney suitcase. Have you started yet?!

Upvote 0
Wonderful!!! I am waiting on ours we are 37 days away. With this hurricane and flooding and no power at our place it will be a sight for sore eyes for sure. Enjoy your trip as I am sure you will :sohappy:

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
We received ours today and we are 30 days out! I can not wait!!! I gotta admit though, I am not a fan of the new tags. They give me a headache looking at them...

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

YAY!!! We received ours TODAY as well! And we are also 29 days out...what a co-ink-e-!! Have a wonderful trip......as for the new luggage tags...i think we may stick with last years...they were alot easier to use!

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

You pick up your free refill mugs at your resorts food court or quick service place with the vouches you received in the mail. I can't wait to get the new mugs! LOL....:sohappy:

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

congrats to you as well!!! how long are you going for?! Maybe we'll bump into ya! LOL
O yes we are starting to pack.....its so funny, me and DH have outfits just for the world and we tried them on an modeled them the other night:ROFLOL: And then put them up in the Disney suitcase. Have you started yet?!

Ohhhh yes... I have been throwing stuff into suitcases for weeks now. I have the p lane tickets ready and I swear I am soooo excited!!!!

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

You pick up your free refill mugs at your resorts food court or quick service place with the vouches you received in the mail. I can't wait to get the new mugs! LOL....:sohappy:

Me too! Some people are upset they changed so they can't use the old ones. I am excited they changed so I can get new ones! LOL We have so many of the old design I am ready for the new ones. :)

Upvote 0

KCheatle

Is it okay for me to say "I'm jealous"????

I'm so happy for you and I love the feeling of getting the paperwork and tags and everything in the mail! But...I gotta say, I AM SO JEALOUS!!! We are not going until May, 2012 - haven't even booked it yet - although, I'm getting a little "trigger happy" now and have to keep myself away from the website to keep myself from booking it until we have the "all systems clear" from my and my husband's work.

We went last year September 17-24 and had a BLAST! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is sooooo fun and I hope you are going (but be prepared for a late night!)

[They don't have one, but if they did I would insert jealous emoticon here]

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom