Got my Acceptance Letter

WDWFanatic4

Original Poster
I'm going to Disney World, just got my letter of acceptance for the Fall Advantage 2008 College Program Internship. I got accepted for a role in Recreation, which was my number one choice, which makes me even happier, I am so excited. Anyone else who will be doing the Fall/Fall Advantage let me know, this is so exciting.:D

Next Trip: March 20-24
Then Back Mid-May for the College Program

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm going to Disney World, just got my letter of acceptance for the Fall Advantage 2008 College Program Internship. I got accepted for a role in Recreation, which was my number one choice, which makes me even happier, I am so excited. Anyone else who will be doing the Fall/Fall Advantage let me know, this is so exciting.:D

Next Trip: March 20-24
Then Back Mid-May for the College Program
:sohappy:

Congratulations! That sounds perfect! :D

CJR

Congrats!! I got my letter on Friday and although it wasn't my first choice, I was just glad to get the offer. I'll be doing Fall Advantage too! :sohappy::sohappy:

sum41914

Actually, if all goes well I should be graduating in Dec (and that would only be 1 semester behind).:sohappy:

But then I plan on doing a 5th CP.:lookaroun

As do I joanna! I cannot wait for another Summer at Disney and then I hope to make it my career, aboard the Disney Cruise Line!

This will be my 3rd CP.

joanna71985

Have you had any luck accepting for the summer program (you wanted the 19th, right?). I still only get the 21st as the only date.

sum41914

Have you had any luck accepting for the summer program (you wanted the 19th, right?). I still only get the 21st as the only date.

I decided to take the 21st, my family was able to switch around vacation days so it worked out. Plus I figured with so many Alumni applying that they had to cut off any further applicants, that I should just take that date before they take that date down as well.

joanna71985

I decided to take the 21st, my family was able to switch around vacation days so it worked out. Plus I figured with so many Alumni applying that they had to cut off any further applicants, that I should just take that date before they take that date down as well.

I wish I could do that. But unfortunately that's the only date I can do.

zeroFantasy

The advantage programs are the best! I did one in 2006 and got my first choice too (AND got to work on a ride that I told my interviewer was my favorite when she asked, hehe :)). Congrats! You will have so much fun!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom