Got caught in the rain!!

Pepper's Ghost

I went to Disneyland Florida a couple of years ago....

LMAO! :ROFLOL::lol: Too funny! It's almost as if you purposely called it Disneyland Florida. That drives some people absolutely bat spit on these boards. :p

Awesome storm though! I LOVE heavy thunderstorms like that!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

LMAO! :ROFLOL::lol: Too funny! It's almost as if you purposely called it Disneyland Florida. That drives some people absolutely bat spit on these boards. :p

I've heard better..While at DL I heard a guy say "Let's get to Disney's Epcot Animal Studios"...Which I think he meant DCA..:lol:..But, if you think about it...Kinda makes sense..:lookaroun

MagicMegan

That happened to me two years ago. I loved it though.

I left the resort and while on the bus going to AK it started just down pouring. I was supposed to meet my family to go on EE with our FP. I got off the bus and ran in to the soda/snack shack thingy and sat in a wheel chair someone left there for over an two hours. I was the only dry person in the park. :)

Pepper's Ghost

I've heard better..While at DL I heard a guy say "Let's get to Disney's Epcot Animal Studios"...Which I think he meant DCA..:lol:..But, if you think about it...Kinda makes sense..:lookaroun

LMAO! What's nuts is it does kind of make sense! Maybe he purposely called it that because that's in fact exactly what it is. :p

C&D

In all seriousness, all those running/walking people should have stayed put and found shelter. Typically those type storms don't last too long, and walking around with all those 'free electrons', just doesn't make sense (to save a couple minutes).

SAV

Just this past June, we were walking through the World Showcase and a storm rolled in. There was some loud Thunder, lightning and then the downpour. Luckily, we were close to America and first got under one of the umbrellas which was enough cover to get the poncho's out. Then we ran under the Pavilion to get things in order and to try to wait it out. It wasn't stopping, so we decided to make our way to Japan. There was a good 1.5 inches of water on the pavement as we hustled over. Unfortunately this wasn't a "normal" Florida rain. It poured for over 2 hours. On the walk to Japan, my wife saw the Funnel Cake stand and yelled out "I want a funnel cake!", but kept walking. The girl inside called me back and gave us one for free!!. I just tucked it under the poncho and we ate it under cover in Japan. Luckily there was a nice big Shop to explore and the Kid ______ area for the kids to be entertained.

One of the more humorous things I saw during this time was back by the Saki Bar. A group of young women came in and they had been drinking their way around the world and were well lit at this point. As they went to the bar area to sit down, one of them slips and hits the ground. She is laughing on the ground and as she is being helped up she says "Ow...I hurt my ." I busted out laughing and so did her group. Then they proceeded to belly up and continue with their quest.

mp2bill

I love thunderstorms at WDW! They don't last very long and everybody runs for cover, leaving more attractions open for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom