Got accepted for a Management Internship!

MouseInMyPants

Original Poster
Hey all!

I just got accepted for a retail management internship at Downtown Disney! I'll be starting in January; I can't wait to get down there. Anyone else here heading down about that time?

Also, if anyone's going to be looking for a roommate about then, let me know!

Jason

MouseInMyPants

Original Poster
Hrm...

Not quite sure yet, but one of the people on my phone interview was a WoD manager...So you never know.

You sticking around after your program, or going back home?

Fatshe Leso

Congratulations on your internship. I interned at Walt Disney World in the summer of 2000 in Information Services and I've been looking to get back to the Walt Disney Company ever since. Disney has released tons and tons of job announcements for interns in the last several months. And as I'm sure you already know this is different than the college program as you will be working on the corporate side of things as opposed to working in the theme parks.

Hope you have lots of fun! If you really enjoy working there then I would definitely recommend keeping in touch with the various contacts you make as it will help you down the road when you look to join the company as a full-time employee. I didn't do that and am paying the price now.

Best of luck!

Chernabog

I just got accepted to mine about 2 weeks ago! I start in January also. I'm going to be working with the Disney Y.E.S. program (disneyyes.com). I'll be teaching middle school kids in the theme parks and riding rides to demonstrate things we talk about. Dream job? I THINK SO!!!:hammer: :p :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom