Got a Pin and I'm goin' back!!

Tiggerfanatic

Got a pin code this morning for free dining in December, so I called and booked a solo trip for the 6th thru the 11th at Port Orleans Riverside. I've never stayed there and am looking forward to it.

I had been kicking around going the 1st week of September for my birthday and to take advantage of the free dining, but I absolutely HATE hot weather, and I was afraid it would still be miserably muggy then. Besides, I just love WW @ Christmas.

Now I just need to find a good deal on airfare.......

coltow

Getting a pin code was the only reason why/how were were able to go last December. After that trip DH asked why we had never thought to go in December before. The weather was OK the first few days (then it got cold) and the crowds were very light.

Upvote 0
Wished they would send me a pin code for February :( Have fun!!

Got a pin code this morning for free dining in December, so I called and booked a solo trip for the 6th thru the 11th at Port Orleans Riverside. I've never stayed there and am looking forward to it.

I had been kicking around going the 1st week of September for my birthday and to take advantage of the free dining, but I absolutely HATE hot weather, and I was afraid it would still be miserably muggy then. Besides, I just love WW @ Christmas.

Now I just need to find a good deal on airfare.......

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

How did you get the pin code? I called Disney Visa card and they have no idea.

Probably through email. Disney sends them periodically through both snail mail and email.

I got one for so much off through October but I wish we would get this one because I would switch our dates from August. I would rather go later but the free dining is a major $ saver for us.

Upvote 0
I got one too and am going the middle of October. It was an email from WDW registration. Was really good timing too since I had just gone out to Disneyland this last month. So what's another couple of thousand $$$. LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom