Google Earth

kap91

Type in Walt disney World Orlando FL. One of the bubbles that comes up says Walt Disney World and it is directly over the Living Seas at EPCOT. Hope this helps it worked for me.

palminnie

What I usually do is put in the address of the Contemporary Resort, 4600 North World Drive and search from there. I follow the monorail to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

frankd1962

MeTa said:
I found it by looking up an adress close to it and scrolling around. The onkly problem is if you didnt buy the full google earth version you can only see Epcot and the MK, as well as the marketplace. You wont be able to see MGM or any of the waterparks.

I went back to see how much it would cost to upgrade and after reading the two options. Both options will be good for printing and allowing the connection of GPS devices. While the other is more geared to the business community.

http://earth.google.com/images_dates.html This explains why we have some blurry shots around Disney and other places. Who knows? Maybe in the near future it will clear up.

SpenceMan01

I use Google Maps a lot and it's funny because I can be zoomed far out, look at the map, find WDW and zoom in and I'll be right at MK or darn close. I love checking out WDW from the sky. I actually used it to give my mom directions to WL and CR for her business trip dinner reservations this week (she's never driven to the resorts).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom