Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maneatingwreath

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fractal514

Original Poster
Team B: Team Leader-- Jasonflz
Since we need to have a new team leader and the project starts tomorrow, I thought I'd start the poll thread. I'm going to ask that ONLY BRAINSTORMERS VOTE!!!
Jasonflz cannot be leader again, per the judges rules, so everyone else will be listed as a potential leader. Congratulations to the whole team for a great first project (in my estimation) and let's pick ourselves a strong leader to make it 2 for 2!!!

Dangit, typo in the poll, I will try to edit it, allright Goffy Brainstormers, lol!!!

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Just a heads up, if you haven't already heard. Maneatingwreath has dropped out of the competition, so don't mistakenly vote him your next leader.

---TrevorA

ScorpionX

Why?

Just a heads up, if you haven't already heard. Maneatingwreath has dropped out of the competition, so don't mistakenly vote him your next leader.

---TrevorA

He was a good Imagineer. I have seen some of his projects, and they are amazing!

:(
:cry:
:brick:

Fractal514

Original Poster
Since we are up against a deadline, and only three people have voted...

I think WDWVacationer should be our team leader for round 2. He posted the project and did a good job of helping to keep our momentum going. If someone else wins the poll, they could be the leader for the following project.

I don't know that I have the authority to make this decision, and I hope that I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but I have off today from school and I would like to get started on the next project :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom