Goodbye...

JasonG

Original Poster
I know I haven't written too much on this board, but I can't do it anymore. This is my goodbye. I have one week left to write on this board. I have spent too much of my time reading all these ideas, and between work, this and video games, my family and girlfriend are ed I spend all my time focused on things that don't revolve around them. I don't want to upset my family or lose my girlfriend over somethign like this. So I'm giving this up. As of next Wednesday, I will no longer participate in any of these threads, or read any more. I think all of you have some wonderful ideas and I wish you the best of luck in the future.
-Jason-

JasonG

Original Poster
Thanx, it's nice to see someone will miss me! I would like to tell four people, the four people that I think are the most creative on this website how much I've enjoyed reading their posts. woofboy111, Ariel, Chad, and Goofster. Keep it up!

jay_london

Its a great shame you are leaving, I know its hard to keep up with the posts sometimes I miss a day or two and its unbelievable how many poats are there to read, let alone making posts. Perhaps you should check it out once a week and just pick on threads that you think you might enjoy reading and leave the rest.

Good luck

jay

Chad

hey thanks! We'll miss you! I know the feeling of world responsibilities coming down on you..I hope everything works out!

woofboy111

Thanks for thinking my posts are within the top four. Come back for a visit now and then...

Attachments

• sorcerermickey.gif
    sorcerermickey.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 168

Goofster

Ohh no! I hope i didn't miss you! I just got back from lacrosse camp today! Too bad you have to leave, sneak back sometime, when everybody's out of the house. Thanx to know you appreciate all this stuff! We'll all miss you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom