Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

rainfully

Original Poster
With the addition of the new Happiest Celebration on Earth happenings around the World, Kryssa is no longer the host of the Top 7 countdown on Resort TV. Replacing her is Stacy, a girl with long dark brown hair. Same basic concept, new things added with a new host.

Soarin' is the new #1, by the way.

I wish I was thinking... I would have done a short video capture... but unfortunately, I have nothing.

diz420

No............

I can't be true...I have made my last trip with Kryssa. I guess I will see the new host in a few short weeks!

disneyfamily

I can't help but feel more upset about this development, than I did when Horizon's and Mr. Toads were tore down. I am truley saddened by this. I just saw her last weekend.

PhotoDave219

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well this is absolutely terrible. Why would they do this???

All of these Top 7 attractions at WDW have more to do with "Happiest Celebration on Earth"... includes Soarin, LMAX, Stitch, Crush n Gusher.... etc...

Also highlights Photopass as well as fastpass

CaptainMichael

PhotoDave219 said:
All of these Top 7 attractions at WDW have more to do with "Happiest Celebration on Earth"... includes Soarin, LMAX, Stitch, Crush n Gusher.... etc...

Also highlights Photopass as well as fastpass

I know why they had to change, but why such terrible casting....who's stacy been sleeping with?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Yay!!! I can watch resort tv again! :sohappy: So long Kryssa! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom