Goodbye Cruel World

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Goodbye cruel world,I'm leaving you.I can't go on by the time you read this I will have departed and rid myself of this mortal coil. Where do I start ,no-one loves me any more, you all hate me.First I had to suffer the public humiliation of a dressing down by our Lord and Master Stevey baby,did you read what he said about me :rolleyes: He didn't hold back one bit ,I gotta tell ya Steve,that cut me deep man.Then there was the Mr Brightcheer thing,making fun at my expense ,doesn't he realise I have feelings? And do you know what that big nasty Steve did? took away all my posts:rolleyes: .I had at least 410 to my name ,how can be expected to walk through my home town,people will point and say "look there goes the no posts guy from the wdw forum"and they'll laugh oh how they will laugh.He took away my title too,he could have put p***k under my avator at least.I do have an avator dont I ?, I bet that'll be next.
He took away my ability to attach files,I know I know, life wont be the same without mickey 005 up there on the screen winking and pulling his little tongue.The last straw was when my dear friend Seano 846 taunted me the next post, I realised then I didn't have a friend in the world.Dont try to stop me , it's to late I hope your happy Steve,I bet you sleep real good at night.
Please, could someone break the news gently to Tramp for me when he gets back,we had become very close lately.

Good bye my friends (oh yeah that's right I dont have any:D )

markymark

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come back guy. I cant face life without my scouse buddy. Please say it aint so, what about my daily challenge!!!!!

'Tis a sad day, the poor blighter, stripped of his posts and his title.

Come back fella, I'll be your friend.

Ariel

Oh Mr Lightbeer, someone really does need to smack some sense into you. Haven't you realized by now we really love you big guy??? :confused: :)

mickeyfan

You can't go, it just wouldn't be the same without you!! I've only been here a short time and I already feel like I can really relate to you. Please, Please don't go!!:( :(

mightyduck

Lightbeer-

What the heck? :eek:

When did you become such a wimp? And you tease everyone else! Steve said to keep your abuse to this section of the forums where you are loved and respected and quit picking on strangers. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and come back and abuse those who love you. Honestly....
:p

:cool:
J

markymark

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Its too late mark.... you'll have to let him go.... :( :(

I CAN'T I CAN'T. It's just too much.

I feel compelled to attach this.

Attachments

• colorwink[1].gif
    colorwink[1].gif
    11 KB · Views: 98

The Mom

Premium Member
Lightbeer, you can't leave now! I've already ordered the ugly dress!

I've also discovered that some members don't appreciate the little "jabs" and banter we engage in from time to time. My policy is to apologise, back off, and ignore them thereafter. There are plenty of us who do appreciate your humor, and are willing to occasionally be the brunt of your remarks.

Steve is trying to maintain order on this site, and even though it's soooo tempting to go after certain people, you just have to say no!

We don't want to be like other forums where people are afraid to post for fear of ridicule from the "older" members!

We love you! Don't leave us! Just play nice!

markymark

Originally posted by marciahahn
Lightbeer, you can't leave now! I've already ordered the ugly dress!

I've also discovered that some members don't appreciate the little "jabs" and banter we engage in from time to time. My policy is to apologise, back off, and ignore them thereafter. There are plenty of us who do appreciate your humor, and are willing to occasionally be the brunt of your remarks.

Steve is trying to maintain order on this site, and even though it's soooo tempting to go after certain people, you just have to say no!

We don't want to be like other forums where people are afraid to post for fear of ridicule from the "older" members!

We love you! Don't leave us! Just play nice!

Thats the most STUPID thing I have everheard !!!!!! ;)

markymark

YEAH?!!! well........then.....erm......that's OK then........erm.......... SORRY!! I was just trying to fill the void that Lightbeer has left.

M

Mr. Brightcheer

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
Goodbye cruel world,I'm leaving you.I can't go on by the time you read this I will have departed and rid myself of this mortal coil. Where do I start ,no-one loves me any more, you all hate me.First I had to suffer the public humiliation of a dressing down by our Lord and Master Stevey baby,did you read what he said about me :rolleyes: He didn't hold back one bit ,I gotta tell ya Steve,that cut me deep man.Then there was the Mr Brightcheer thing,making fun at my expense ,doesn't he realise I have feelings?

This is strange. I just woke up and found next to me an empty box of wine, a used-up can of spray paint and some boy dressed up as a goat.

But that wasn't the strange part. I mean, it was the weekend after all. But I digress.......... The strange part is coming back to my senses and seeing that I've been talking to myself again on the wdwmagic discussion boards. It seems I have been offending..........myself.

I so confused and desperately in need of help. Some sort of "Hugs Not Drugs" programme. Ah, never mind, I'll bet I can dress this boy up to look like Nancy Reagan. Now where did I put my red dress and stilletos?

Ariel

Re: Re: Goodbye Cruel World

Originally posted by Mr. Brightcheer

Now where did I put my red dress and stilletos?

I think tramp may have taken those on vacation with him......oops!! Don't think I was supposed to tell anyone about that.... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom