Goodbye AE

Tower/of/Terror

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It just hit me awhile ago. As much as I'm dying to ride/experience the new Stitche's Great Escape! thing, I can't believe that AE will no longer be.

Wish I was there tomorrow to say my last goodbyes, and I wish i would have known it was my last ride when I rode it this summer...

AE will forever be a true Disney classic!

:cry:

figmentmom

I've never made any secret of how I feel about AE (I dislike it intensely), but I do know how you feel. Wish I'd known that the last time I saw "Horizons" was going to be my last opportunity ever - I'm sure I would have spent more time there!

dxwwf3

Nope guys today was it. The best attraction in the world, for me, has now closed for the last time. Bon voyage AE! If there is a theme park attraction heaven, you'll definatley be there :lol:

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by dxwwf3
Later Red Sox. Don't let the door hit you on the way out

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ya know... they STILL have a shot of winning.. lol. And if they don't, i'll be just as happy with a Cubs victory. Both teams hve it due. The Yankees have had it too good for too long.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by mkt
ya know... they STILL have a shot of winning.. lol. And if they don't, i'll be just as happy with a Cubs victory. Both teams hve it due. The Yankees have had it too good for too long.

I could care less about baseball but I know that the World Series is basically the Yanks to lose. They'll end up winning it and it will be time for the NBA to finally get started. November and December are the best months for sports because you've got College Football, NFL, and NBA all going on in the same time. Doesn't get any better.

Anyways let's keep this threat with nothing but positve AE comments please. You anti AE people won the war so please just shut up enough to let us grieve over our loss :fork: Thank you :lol:

cymbaldiva

R.I.P Alien Encounter....

Anyone find it ironic that when AE originally opened it was Eisner that said it wasn't scary enough and that the imagineers needed to crank it up a notch, and now Eisner has dropped the same attraction to make room for yet another "merchandising opportunity" ?

Whup Stitch!!!

I miss Skippy..... :cry:

dxwwf3

I'd love to hear any reports about how the crowds were today at AE and what the general mood was like. Basically any trip reports would be greatly appreciated.

xstechbabe

Originally posted by SNS
Have they started to removed the AE things yet?

Please we just did the last show at 11 :10 PM last night... give us a little while before talking about gutting it!!!

PS I was the Catwalk person for the last guest show!!!!

bjunderwood

well i believe i did everything i could to save AE. i wrote to eisner but it did nothing (what a shocker!). one of the greatest attractions in the world has died, but we will still have our memories.

-BJ

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Look on the bright side at least this area is being re used unlike the other 30% of Tommorow Land. But perhaps given the number of businesses closing right now all the disused areas are just accurate themeing of tomorrow.

Bagheera

Originally posted by xstechbabe
Please we just did the last show at 11 :10 PM last night... give us a little while before talking about gutting it!!!

PS I was the Catwalk person for the last guest show!!!!

I know that that thank you speech must've been tough, but you did well. Thanks!

(I was the last guest into the chamber and the last guest out.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom