good time to visit

mkfan23

Hello, I'm going to Disneyworld Oct. 2nd for 5 days with my wife and daughter. My question is if anyone has any info on crowds and operating hours for this time of year. Is this a good time to visit?

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by mkfan23
Hello, I'm going to Disneyworld Oct. 2nd for 5 days with my wife and daughter. My question is if anyone has any info on crowds and operating hours for this time of year. Is this a good time to visit?

The first week of Oct. is a great time to visit. A few rides may be down and the park is not open as long but the crowds are small and lines should be short. Have a good trip.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

MK will probally max out at 9-7. It may close earlier.
Epcot will be either 9 or 10 until 9.
World Showcase will be 2 hours after Future World opens.
MGM will probally close at 7 at the latest.
AK: 5 pm

October is a great time to go with smaller crowds than most of the year. However, since there are fewer crowds, there may be one, two, three, four rides down for rehab when you go.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
It's also a good time for the water parks and/or pools! They should be less crowded (esp. during the week) but it'll still be hot enough to enjoy them!

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

You will lose out with shorter operating times in the parks and will find that 1 or 2 attractions are closed for maintainance, but you're going to win with less people = shorter time waiting in line.
Have a good trip:wave:

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

Any time is a good time to visit Disney.... actually we are in the planning stage of a trip with friends for October. My goal is to visit Disney once in all four seasons this year. 19 days and counting..... :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mburk

October has been my favorite trip so far. Of course, that was my first, so I may be biased. You didn't say old your daughter was, but when the parks close, you have options of other stuff at Downtown/Pleasure Island. Cirque du Soleil is incredible!

You will have a blast no matter when you go, the October weather just makes it all the more enjoyable.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom