Good idea ? Or not

GVentola

I think it's a good idea, Driver. If Cafe Press costs to much to maintain, maybe another company like Zazzle. I have a store on there I've practically abandoned, but I'm not charged for it, and once in a while, someone buys a bumper sticker out of nowhere.

P_Radden

I don't know how feasible this is or the interest level. But here goes and stop me if it's already out there. I'm always wondering who at the parks might be a forum member. Then it hit me , how about if we had some kind of pin that we could purchase with the forum logo on it? Then you would be able to say hey to a fellow member. If you don't want that engagement don't wear a pin. What do ya think?
Since there seems to be some interest, can you add a poll to the opening post? Maybe something like:

Would you be interested in one of these WDWMagic.com Forums items?
1. Shirt
2. Pin
3. Other Items (cap, magnet..)
4. Not Interested

What do you think @wdwmagic ?

Driver

Original Poster
Since there seems to be some interest, can you add a poll to the opening post? Maybe something like:

1. Shirt
2. Pin
4. Not Interested

I think it's a great idea except I'm not sure how to do that😟

Driver

Original Poster

1. Shirt
2. Pin
4. Not Interested

I also would not be offended if someone wants to do it

nitstalker

By pins are we talking about Disney Pin / Lapel pin style?
Have a source for those if we want those. I order them for some convention clients...

Nemo14

The pins we had before were like the buttons they give out at the parks when you're celebrating a birthday or whatever. Ours were slightly smaller, but classier.

like this:
1518961606891.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom