Good idea ? Or not

Driver

Original Poster
I don't know how feasible this is or the interest level. But here goes and stop me if it's already out there. I'm always wondering who at the parks might be a forum member. Then it hit me , how about if we had some kind of pin that we could purchase with the forum logo on it? Then you would be able to say hey to a fellow member. If you don't want that engagement don't wear a pin. What do ya think?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I don't know how feasible this is or the interest level. But here goes and stop me if it's already out there. I'm always wondering who at the parks might be a forum member. Then it hit me , how about if we had some kind of pin that we could purchase with the forum logo on it? Then you would be able to say hey to a fellow member. If you don't want that engagement don't wear a pin. What do ya think?
There used to one available. I know myself and @Monty wore it a few times.

Driver

Original Poster
There used to one available. I know myself and @Monty wore it a few times.
See! I did not know this, thank you! So the next question is did it fall out of favor or is it just not that well known? Compared to some I'm a newbie here and I checked around before I made this post and didn't see anything. I'm curious to see what others think. Thanks for responding!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I still have this shirt too....

D60F8520-3F03-4226-93EF-D6265B2DE866.png

Driver

Original Poster
@wdwmagic I'm seeing an merchandising opportunity here. Put me down for 1 plz
That's what I'm saying!! Years back I had a friend who was in that business and we needed a pin for a group we belong to he was able to make us a pin with colors for something like $2 . I'm sure it would have to go through the hire ups of this forum but I'm thinking if they added a little money to the pin cost it could help generate money for the forum operating cost. ( don't know about that just saying) But even a dollar added and even if you only sold 10,000 pins that's $10,000. Looks like there are about 100,000 members I'm assuming not everyone would buy a pin that's why I think I'm being conservative with 10,000

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
See! I did not know this, thank you! So the next question is did it fall out of favor or is it just not that well known? Compared to some I'm a newbie here and I checked around before I made this post and didn't see anything. I'm curious to see what others think. Thanks for responding!
@wdwmagic used to have a merch site, CafePress I believe. It dwindled to the point it wasn’t worth keeping IIRC.

I’d still buy stuff. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom