Good God, can't they do this AFTER park hours?!!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
perhaps someone in TDO suffers from objectophilia. Its when people fall in love with inanimate objects like buildings or Japanese pillow dolls. Some guy actually married the Eifel Tower.

Goofyernmost

perhaps someone in TDO suffers from objectophilia. Its when people fall in love with inanimate objects like buildings or Japanese pillow dolls. Some guy actually married the Eifel Tower.
Bet he could have sold tickets to the honeymoon. I think that would have been interesting enough to pay for.

AdventureHasAName

... but truthfully I would rather see no lights on the castle than a crane 2-3 months out of the year. We usually go in Sept or Oct and every one of our last four trips there is a crane in the photos. I just do not find that the effect of the lights overrides the detraction of the crane and plywood walls so much of the year.

This is how I feel about it. If you can't decorate the parks without having construction cranes up 4 months of the year (two to put the decorations up, two to take them down), then they need to stop decorating the park (or find some other way of decorating that can be done overnight). At this point, it's ridiculous.

wdwstateofmind

They could at least stop during the show. That's what the crews building Transformers at USF did during Cinematic spectacular.
USF needs to do everything possible to make sure you consider risking your car and wallet returning to the beatiful area that is their main attractions like the SunDome and buildings on Fowler Ave. I mean, I've seen worse being from New Jersey, but if you make a wrong turn even by the SunDome it's not exactly what I think most Floridians want to see when they think of Tampa. Disney on the other hand, regardless of guy working during show, knows you'll come back whether they are there or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom