Good bad & the ugly

Ayla

I didn't say they need to run buses. I said they need to run more buses.
Where do you propose those "more" buses load people at MK? They only have a couple empty spots at the bus depot. The rest were full with resort buses, since it was close to closing.

Brian

Office Space Monday GIF

tcool123

Wait you mean the OP is surprised they weren’t let in with a bottle?

So either you intentionally wanted to break the rules or you just happened to “forget” you had booze with ya?
I’ve legitimately forgot I had a miniature booze packed away somewhere, when I found it it made for a nice addition to a gift basket I was making!

Prince-1

Just visited wow magic kingdom. Goood bad &ugly
Good: Parking employees really got herding down. Chat personnel extremely helpful when issue or questions come up
Plenty of cast members in park to ask questions of and very knowledgeable

Bad: Lighting lanes suck if you book a ride at 7:00am for a venue that is closed. You lose a reservation almost immediately.

Ugly: first impression and last impression to and from park. Security worse than tsa. Confiscated miniature I forgot was in bag and made a huge stink delaying everyone in bag check line. Made me empty pockets even after wanding me all over. Ridiculous.
Why I will never go back: Left park at 9pm. Monorail shut down. Only two busses back to lot. 2 hours standing in line waiting for a ferry with screaming kids completely exhausted. The ferry captain proudly tells the 600 guests how they spent millions to create the artificial lake between the park and parking lot.
Lots of mouse ears being thrown overboard.
If Disney cannot solve this Frontierland transportation problem and get tomorrow land going, bye bye! First and last impressions matter. Walt would be rolling in his grave me thinks. Wretched wretched wdw experience. Never never ever again!

This is some very wow entertaining fan fiction.

TrainsOfDisney

Where do you propose those "more" buses load people at MK? They only have a couple empty spots at the bus depot. The rest were full with resort buses, since it was close to closing.
Same place they load TTC busses on New Year’s Eve. There are empty bus bays.

Trauma

Great.

I wasn’t able to sleep last night.

All I was able to think about was the horror detailed in the thread.

Should we start a go fund me ?

TalkToEthan

2 hours standing in line waiting for a ferry

Although possible on very select nights I do not believe this. This must be an exaggeration, right?

2 hours?? Really?
Or was it 55 minutes and you decided like the countless others before you to greatly add on time during complaints

But if even 40 minutes then that is close to inexcusable on Disney's part. Very very poor operations

drizgirl

Although possible on very select nights I do not believe this. This must be an exaggeration, right?

2 hours?? Really?
Or was it 55 minutes and you decided like the countless others before you to greatly add on time during complaints

But if even 40 minutes then that is close to inexcusable on Disney's part. Very very poor operations
The monorail was down. It's entirely possible.

Prince-1

2 hours?? Really?

The original post was either all exaggerations or flat out lies. And 40 minutes would be possible especially since the monorail was down.

Weather_Lady

What did they mean by this?
I think they didn't do their homework, and didn't realize that the WDW R.R. was down ("Frontierland transportation problem"), or that TRON wasn't finished ("get tomorrow land going"). But that's just my best guess, based on the verbiage. It appears that the OP has not studied DSL (Disney as a Second Language). ;)

Last edited:

TalkToEthan

And 40 minutes would be possible especially since the monorail was down

Why yes, I’d say very likely at 40 mins to something like 60.
But 2 hours waiting to leave MK??

2 hours?? That is just too long for me to just causally accept as the truth from one whom I don’t know on the internet

Prince-1

Why yes, I’d say very likely at 40 mins to something like 60.
But 2 hours waiting to leave MK??

2 hours?? That is just too long for me to just causally accept as the truth from one whom I don’t know on the internet

You are taking the word of someone who obviously made stuff up in their original post so I wouldn’t really give much credibility to the 2hr quote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom