Good bad & the ugly

spectromagic04

As for the immediate I'll accept that

But in the big picture I find Disney lack of preparation reprehensible. The most toured park in the world operating with inadequate backup/contingency when the monorail has a long history of breakdown.
There’s not much else they could’ve done tho. They only have 3 ferries and buses can’t handle closing crowds. Only back up plan that would work is building a parking lot next to Mk and not TTC.

BuddyThomas

Well, the troll successfully got three pages of comments on his nonsense and never came back again. I guess that can be considered a resounding success……or something.

BuddyThomas

Well, the troll successfully got three pages of comments on his nonsense and never came back again. I guess that can be considered a resounding success……or something.
I should be careful. I just got a warning from Mother for calling a troll a troll in another thread. Apparently, we may not call a troll a troll.

hismattjesty

While I find a 2 hour wait to lave Magic Kingdom a stretch, I can say from experience that I waited 90 minutes for a bus to All Star Movies after a late August MNSSHP in 2017. It was almost like I was being punished for attending, and staying until the end.

TalkToEthan

If Disney cannot solve this Frontierland transportation problem and get tomorrow land going, bye bye!

Wish me luck, I'm going in

I might have just now figured out what Neverever is saying; here's my guess:

Disney needs to move away from old(Frontierland) transportation methods like slow moving river boats to modern, efficient streamlined(Tomorrowland) methods of moving people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom