Golfing at the World

Texas84

Last time I played, the beverage cart was stationary. The starter collecting our tickets at the first tee said they don't drive around anymore. This is because the f&b cart slows down game play. I don't know if this has since changed.

With that being said...

While the service is very good at Disney courses, my only complaint is that we always feel we are being rushed through our round of golf. We aren't by any means beginner golfers. Just enjoy taking our time and being on vacation....but the rangers always seem to be telling us that we are playing to slow and if we don't pick up the pace we have to get off :mad: anyone else have this problem on Disney courses. I've golfed a lot of the courses around Disney and never had anyone pushing the pace of our round like I've had happen to me on property.

We played last November and the cart was running. There was a temporary setup at the turn but it was closed. Maybe they stop the cart during busy times.

Simba's Mom

Sunrise 9 is at LBV, Pam and Mag.You get a free breakfast sandwich and beverage as well!

That's cool! So it's at all the courses, since there are only those three full 3 courses now (DH still has his Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge shirts). He's played all the existing courses multiple times (and the other 2 also). Seems to him that Palm has a little more water, so it was kind of intimidating to his water-avoiding golf partner. And although he likes LBV, some people think the greens there are tight, and they don't like all the buildings around. Since SSR was built, sometimes LBV is a little less peaceful.

DisneyLee74

I played Feb. 2016 and shipped my clubs using Shipsticks. Played Mag and Palm clubs went to course, Golf Staff had my clubs cleaned and on a cart when I arrived, stored them between rounds and got them ready and shipped them back home for me. This is a great service. I highly recommend it.

yedliW

I am thinking about playing a round on our trip in March. I am by no means a great golfer, (I like to shoot around 100 on 18 holes on an average muni level course..) What sorts of things should I know about the courses to make a decision on which course I want to play? I'd love to play the course with the Mickey sand trap, but I read a few weeks ago they would be putting one on each of the courses now..

I probably would rent clubs.. I'm not good enough to be picky on the clubs I use..

Driver

I am thinking about playing a round on our trip in March. I am by no means a great golfer, (I like to shoot around 100 on 18 holes on an average muni level course..) What sorts of things should I know about the courses to make a decision on which course I want to play? I'd love to play the course with the Mickey sand trap, but I read a few weeks ago they would be putting one on each of the courses now..

I probably would rent clubs.. I'm not good enough to be picky on the clubs I use..
There is a Mickey sand trap at Magnolia, nice course . Maintained and embellished as you would expect from Disney. And there was a mobile beverage cart on the day we were there. 10/31/17

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom