Golf Club rental

Princess Clayre

Hello,

Has anyone ever rental the "partial set" of clubs while down at Disney and can give my Hubby an idea of which clubs are included?

Just trying to get an idea of how much to budget and $55 v's $15 is a big difference.

Thanks

heartodisney

If you are going to stay at a Disney Resort, book your tee times and you can recieve a complimentary club rental (choice of Titleist or Cobra, full set), range balls and transportation from your resort. This is only from May 1st 2009 to December 31st 2001. Last my wife and I got was just the transportation. This is a very good offer...of course you still have to pay full price for the round...good luck and hit'm straight!

Upvote 0

Princess Clayre

Original Poster
My hubby is looking to use the Twilight rate at the Lake Buena Vista course. The way we read it, you do not get free club rental if you are on a discounted rate. As the twilight rate was so much cheaper we assumed this was counted as discounted :shrug:. Are we reading this wrong?

Upvote 0

heartodisney

My hubby is looking to use the Twilight rate at the Lake Buena Vista course. The way we read it, you do not get free club rental if you are on a discounted rate. As the twilight rate was so much cheaper we assumed this was counted as discounted :shrug:. Are we reading this wrong?

Wow, only thing I could really find on the site (which I used to have a lady friend that worked at WDW golf that booked all tournaments and helped us with our golf outings..she retired) was...

"Offer valid may 1, 2009 to December 31, 2010. Clubs are subject to availability. Guest must be present a valid Resort I.D. at check-in to Disney Golf course to receive this benefit. Offer not valid with any other discount or offer"

I guess the last line gives them the power to "blanket" this to certain things..like tee times or what they would want. At check-in time...have him ask for free rental...it will never hurt, it will also depend on who is behind the counter. My wife and I got freebies at one course while another course did not. Good luck!

Upvote 0

heartodisney

How many clubs come in a rental set? Also, does anyone have pictures of the clubs?

Could not find any pics, but if you go to the website, they will tell you they are "of proffesional quality". We are driving this year and going to take our own, we have flown before with ours, it is a big challenge to do this, but worth it. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom