Going WDW soon? Hide something, tell me where it is, and Ill find it!

DSNYKID

Original Poster
Ok...

Over the years, my wife and I have hid little things in the park and have searched for them when we return. Our next trip is November 11th. Who wants to play? If you are going to Disney before us, and you are willing to hide something somwhere in one of the parks, let me know. It could be anything, a special coin, a lil trinket just something little enough to hide and big enough to find.

If your not intersted, Id still recommend you try it yourself. It's lots of fun. As a matter of fact, there have been times when Ive been looking for a good hiding place and as I reached up in some little corner Ive found stuff that has been left by others.

Who else has done this?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Interesting. I am going to be in the world in January. Hide a $1000 bill in an envelope with my name on it at the front counter at Saratoga Springs.

Thanks!!!!

Frank Stallone

Not really "hiding something", but when I worked at the Backlot Tour in 2004, all of the cars in the boneyards were all dusted over and dirty. So I wrote "Vote for Pedro" on the front fender of the car from Tin Men (Blue Cadillac) with my finger (similar to writing "wash me" on a dusty car), as well as my initials on the back fender.

My initials lasted until after I stopped working there (but have since been washed off), but you can still barely read "vote for pedro" if you look closely.

lwalker8

When I was younger I can remember hiding little things in the parks with my brothers, to see if it would be there the next time we came...but we always forgot about it:brick:

rbrower

I will be down in November too! I am going for Thanksgiving. If I see somebody walking around looking for things in places, I will guess and say that it is you!:lol: :lol:

Rogue71371

HaHaHa,

What a riot! I have been doing the same thing for YEARS! Myself my wife, and my son are going to be in Disney from Nov. 11th to the 20th. I have a few things I "left" all around Port Orleans!

I haven't left anything in the parks yet, but I think I will look for a good spot this year.

I will leave a few things down this year, and post a message on the boards when I get back.

Tom

63 DAYS TO GO!!!!

duckburg85

My oldest brother had his Honeymoon down in Disney World a few years ago and a month prior to their Honeymoon we filled small treasure chest with a few fun items and hid it for them to find on their trip. Before they had left we gave them a small treasure map booklet with clues and photographs of how it find it. The safest place we thought to bury something like this and not have it get found was on the beach of the Yacht and Beach club. We found a good and safe place and dug a couple feet into the sand and covered it up. We though the life gauds had caught a glimpse of what we were doing so we acted like we were just digging in the sand. Well long story short (too late) they went down and followed the map and found their small box of treasures. It was filled with small Disney figures, Disney dollars, all in a tight ziplock bag. If anyone else wants to try it, just make sure you don't get caught digging and make sure its far enough away from the water. Good luck!:)

adventurelander

My husband and I hid a little plastic Mickey (hidden Mickey!) in our room at Boardwalk, and also pulled out the refridgerator a stuck a note on the back that said "Hi J and A" this was for my brother and his girlfriend because they try and get that room every trip! :lookaroun

Mr Bill

My friend was at Epcot today and was supposed to hide a pencil for me since I'm going tomorrow, but he forgot.

wdwishes2005

dsnykid, how would you feel about a scavenger hunt, where I would Pm you the first clue, which would lead you to a second clue, and so on and so forth?

duckburg85

Let me hide a life and maybe you can find that.

Why would you say this in a thread inside of a Disney world fansite? Why are you trying to make fun of someone because of their love for Disney World and other people who enjoy it? Sure it might be weird for you to leave something for someone to find, but atleast they are doing something fun and different with their time instead of making fun of people who do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom