Going to WDW...looking for any great suggestions for eating on property

VacationPlanner

Original Poster
Hey all,

I have been to WDW numerous numerous times and I am looking for any hidden treasures when it comes to eating in the world...i have experienced many of the disney restaurants and was looking for other views and suggestions for this upcoming trip

slappy magoo

Is there any such thing as a worthwhile restaurant on site that nobody knows about? :D

I've heard good things about HoB's Gospel Brunch, IF you like Gospel music...and brunch...

Perhaps advice would be more forthcoming if you let us all know
a: Where you've eaten in the past
b: Where you've liked to eat in the past
c: Restaurants you're tempted to try.

littlered

For dinner we love Le'Cellier, @ Canada in EPCOT. My personal favorite on the menu is the maple barbeque filet mingon.

For a different lunch try the Earl of Sandwich @ Downtown Disney. We have eaten there twice and loved it. Lots to choose from.

Rosenrot

Well, let's see....the best food was definitely at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney. Everything we had was really good...especially the bread and the oil dip made with Guinness they brought us to start.

The best service we got was at the Rose and Crown in Epcot. Our waitress was very friendly, and told us a lot of stories about her own hometown in England.

But the best experience overall was at the Biergarten in Epcot. That's definitely where I had the most fun, and the food was good, too.

Vernonpush

If you're in the MK, a good escape from the crowds is just a short boat ride away at the Trail's End Restaurant in Fort Wilderness. It's relatively cheap for a good buffet lunch ($12.95 for adults,I think, for all you can eat [drinks extra]) and is relatively quiet for lunch. Last May there was only one other table of people eating there at noon.

ktrevarrow

My husband and I always treat ourselves to nice dinners out when we are on vacation. You might want to consider Todd English's Bluezoo at the Dolphin. Interesting setting and menu. We always go to California Grill at the Contemporary Resort. If you can, try to schedule a reservation that gets you seated before the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. They dim the lights in the restaurant and pipe in the music from the park. It's magical (and the food's great too).

If you are looking for a good place for breakfast, on our last trip we discovered the Grand Floridian Cafe. Great service, food and setting and not too expensive. Hope these suggestions help.

Camille59

My favorite character buffet is Crystal Palace, but I've only done dinner there. Non-character buffet is Cape May at the Beach Club. Ohana's is great for dinner especially when Wishes is going off at MK. Plenty of food at an amazingly reasonable price. Kona Cafe's pineapple pancakes are a great way to start my day. I like to spoil myself with a pressed pot of coffee. Nine Dragons at Epcot is wonderful. Even their quick service has good food. Donald's Breakfastsourous is my favorite character breakfast. Lots of hot and cold food and characters. I also like PORiverside's and Pop Century's food courts. All Stars has great full size Mickey Waffles for breakfast + warmed fruit compote if you like that. The Pepper Market at Coronado is a great treat. It's sort of like a buffet yet not. You get this card when you first sit down and each place you pick food, the card is stamped. You only pay of what you eat.

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
These are our family's picks:

Epcot: The German Biergarten is awesome. Haven't really tried too much else though.
MGM: Hands down Hollywood & Vine dinner buffet :slurp:
Magic Kingdom: Liberty Tavern (for dinner) and the Columbia House (for lunches) and The Crystal Palace. We also enjoyed Park Fare as well.
Animal Kingdom: We love the Tuskerhouse

Resorts: Grand Floridian Cafe, The places to eat at the Dolphin weren't too bad, SOG: The Bar and Grill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom